Company Overview : Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Job field : Engineering
Region : Asia Pacific
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Hadapsar Pune
Work Locations : Pune In Innov Ctr Loc
Organization : INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level :Individual Contributor
Schedule : Full-time
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position? : No
Does this position offer relocation: Relocation from within hiring country only
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate Engineer – Electrical based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Position’s main focus will be to be accountable for creating electrical schematics for Electrical Panels.
- Prepare electrical schematics as per bill of material recieved from sales team for Engineer To Order electrical panels as per industry standards and prevailing engineering practices for ICD Enclosed Control.
- Person must be very proficient with Electrical schematics creation in AutoCAD Electrical.
- Understanding of basic electrical component functionality and electrical component selection in electrical panels as per UL508 is recommended.
- Utilize workflow LEAN & DMAIC principles to continuously improve process.
- Look for opportunities to improve productivity, learn and collaborate with other teams to adapt best practices.
- Work with senior members to accomplish monthly Order targets.
- Should be able to analyze the work package and prepare a schedule for delivery.
- Ensure clarity, accuracy and neatness of drawings & technical documents.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff.
- B.E. / B Tech
- 1-3 Years
- Electrical Schematics in AutoCAD as per bill of material, Electrical Panel Layout, Electrical Component Selection and functionlality, UL508, DMAIC
- Time Management, Good communication skills
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidate can visit here and submit application