PGET – Mechanical Engineer
Job Location(s): Oragadam, IN, Zip: 602105 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Company: Danfoss – Engineering
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Production, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
Industries: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Computer Software, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Post type: Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Company Overview: Danfoss engineers technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to do more with less. We meet the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency and climate-friendly solutions. Our products and services are used in areas such as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, motor control and mobile machinery. We are also active in the field of renewable energy as well as district heating infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Our innovative engineering dates back to 1933 and today Danfoss is a world-leader, employing more than 27,000 employees and serving customers in more than 100 countries. We are still privately held by the founding family. Danfoss engineers technologies is currently looking for Mechanical Engineer for Chennai location, below is details, kindly check once and submit resume as per given submission method.
Job Description of Mechanical Engineer
As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking a PGET – Mechanical Engineer to join our PEC team of drives.
In this role you would be required to Design, Development and do quality improvements.
Job Responsibilities of Mechanical Engineer
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Generation of 3D Model and 2D drawings with GD&T in Creo (PTC).
- Create design stack-ups and design studies to verify good design conditions.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Working in SAP / PLM.
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in project database.
- Capture lessons learned for future usage and drive product improvement activities.
- Utilize predictive software for weight savings, cost reductions, and engineering improvements based on simulation results.
- Ensure that all work carried out follows company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards.
- Exposure to manufacturing knowledge.
Background & Skills Required for Mechanical Engineer
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
Essential personal characteristics
- Teamwork, Planning & organizing, Quality Focus
- Customer focus
- Business focus
- Result focused
- presentation skills
- interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, character, Integrity, Motivation, Determination and create value to the organization
- Quick learner, self-starter
- Goal oriented with strong ability to deliver
- High curiosity with broad technical interests
How to Apply: Eligible and intersted candidate can visit here to submit application
- CommScope Careers | Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer | Mech Eng Jobs Update
- UJVNL Recruitment | Assistant Engineer Trainee – ME/EE/CE
- Mechanical Design Engineers
- ITI Limited Careers | Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics Diploma Engineer
- Applied Materials | Mechanical Engineer | Engineering
Check Other Jobs for Engineers: