FAURECIA is looking right candidates for Development Engineer at Pune Maharashtra Location, Refer below details of recruitment and submit cv now.
Post : Development Manager
City: PUNE, Maharashtra, IN
Contract Type: Unlimited
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Engineering and Information Technology
Overall responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for creation of Engineering BOM and release it in Galileo and SAP
- Validate and Implement generic concepts for product under scope
- Analyze customer product specifications and applicable regulations/ legislations for his perimeter on program.
- Define the product functional analysis (based on standard) to translate customer specifications and internal requirements into clear product performance criteria. Propose FIS commitment on these criteria, and get approval from GTS (FIS experts)
- Agree to the material choice (proposed by Material Expert) is able to meet mechanical performance.
- Support the creation and update of the product definition file in Product Data Management (PDM).
- Responsible to define RPS of assigned part with support from PDE
- Give the necessary inputs to the Product Design Engineer (PDE) to ensure that the design meets the defined performance. Support the PDE with regard to specifications knowledge and product robustness if needed.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Responsible for ECR and ECO and subsequent BOM updation where needed.
- Lead the KPC identification,. Lead DFMEA. (based on standards)
- Ensure consistency between GD&T (incl. Tolerance stacks) and process feasibility.
- Lead the product validations (DVPhase2, DVPhase3 & PVPhase3) for his perimeter on program. Define, plan, and follow the product validations (CAE and physical tests). Define the product improvements to meet the specifications.
- Define BOP specifications. Support Make or Buy. Participate to SNC for BOP (ensure consistency between BOP specifications and suppliers commitments). Formalize Purchase Requests for BOP tools kick off and modifications.
- Lead system/assy geometrical conformity assessment (including get the measurements through geometry centre).
- According to simulation/validation/measurement results, define necessary product geometry/interfaces improvements to meet the specifications. Define mock-up sheets for design improvement.
- Support the PDL to reach the quality, costs and timing targets of the program.
- Define engineering levels to be used by (Pilot) Plant during launch.
- Report to the PDL, for his perimeter on program, the following PRC template data: DVPh2, DVPh3, PVPh3, Geometry Dft, Dim Conf. PC Q PH2 and Meisterbock in PH 3
- Support PDL and PQL during PPAP and Launch
- Support EFM by loading all required documents into Galileo and contribute to achievement of Faurecia Engineering Milestones as well as Customer Program Milestones.
- At the end of a program, make appropriate capitalization documents (Lessons learned, Technical Reports) to feed/improve Standards and Guidelines.
- Awareness of QMs policy & Processes
- Ensuring all work process & procedures are in line with QMS objectives & reporting any incident of deviation from QMS.
- To uphold & abide by code of ethics & Management
- Validate the control plan (build by Quality) against identified product key characteristics.
- The main missions of the role are:
- For his own perimeter on a given program, guide the Product definition, Geometry Convergence and validation, according to Faurecia Product Standards and Guidelines and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
- 8 Years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
- Minimum 4-8 years of proven experience in design and development, preferably on automotive interior parts
Skills and competencies
- English required, and customer’s language strongly encouraged
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Availability to travel
Apply: Eligible and interested candidate can submit application at here
Also Check Latest Engineering Jobs