Jobs for Electrical Engineer
About Electrical Engineering Recruitment
Here we have listed some of latest Electrical Engineering Jobs Notification in Government and Private Sector companies for freshers graduates and experienced candidates. Electrical Jobs like Electrical engineer, Electrical test engineer, Electrical design engineer, Electrical-prospecting engineer, Electrical-research engineer, Electronics engineer, Electronics-design engineer, Electronics-research engineer, Electronics-test engineer, illuminating engineer, Planning engineer, central office facilities, Supervisor, drafting and printed circuit design, Sales-engineer, electrical products, sales-engineer, electronics products and systems, Electrical technician, Electronics technician, Technician, semiconductor development, Cable Engineer, outside plant (telephone and telecommunications), Distribution-field engineer, Electrical engineer, power system, Electrolysis-and-corrosion-control engineer, Engineer of system development, Engineer-in-charge, studio operations, Engineer-in-charge, transmitter, outside-plant engineer (tel. & tel.), Power-distribution engineer, Power-transmission engineer, protection engineer, supervisor, microwave (radio-TV broad.), transmission-and-protection engineer , engineering manager, electronics, central-office equipment engineer (tel. & tel.), commercial engineer, customer-equipment engineer, services engineer, instrumentation technician, controls designer, integrated circuit layout designer, Printed circuit designer, drafter, electrical, drafter, electronic, design technician, computer-aided. Here we have listed Latest Electrical Engineering Jobs Alert, kindly visit and apply Jobs in engineering field.
Latest Electrical Engineering Jobs
- May 14, 2021
- Electrical Engineering Jobs
Company overview: Bharti Realty has developed and is currently managing over 5 million sq. ft. of Grade-A commercial real estate...
- May 5, 2021
- Civil Engineering
UJVNL(Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited) recently shared notification about Recruitment of Assistant Engineer for Uttarakhand, all post are available as...
- May 4, 2021
- Diploma Jobs for Engineer
Company overview : Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is an Indian government-owned telecommunications equipment manufacturing enterprise...
- May 4, 2021
- Electrical Engineering Jobs
Company overview : We are the world’s largest aerospace company and leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space and security...
FAQs for Electrical Engineers
What have to do as an Electrical Engineer?
As an Electrical engineer work in transport networks, lighting, heating, ventilation, lift systems, power generation and distribution, renewable energy, manufacturing and construction. Electrical engineers typically work on electronics components, methods of production for electronics, power distribution systems, regulation of power and energy within products, robotics, methods of applying technology to new fields such as medicine, transportation, and environmental controls.
Where the electrical engineer works?
Electrical engineers work in many industries, including IT, manufacturing, telecommunications, and aerospace. They are most commonly employed by companies that manufacture electrical components, such as navigation controls and medical equipment. Electrical engineers are frequently hired by enterprises dealing in power generation, distribution, and transmission, or they may work in architectural firms or labs which specialize in scientific research and development.
Which degree is harder: computer, electrical, or mechanical engineering?
Based on observation done by taking core classes in both fields and having to work with interdisciplinary projects, think Electrical Engineering is harder and not because majored in it but for several other reasons.
1. Although like Electrical Eng. a lot, found mechanical engineering a lot easier to understand when was exploring different engineering fields. mechanical engineering comes in visuals and concepts that we know in our daily life but never really thought too much about it. We tend to gravitate more to things that can be seen and relate to our lives. (No one really sees current unless you have oscilloscope.)
2. Electrical Engineering has more math. In most universities have seen, mechanical engineering stop with Differential Equations. On the other hand, Electrical Engineering goes to stochastic processes, a ton of mathematical computation and abstract processes classes due to Computer Engineering being a sub discipline of Electrical Engineering .
3. ME focuses on Mechanical Aspects while Electrical Engineering is so broad. You have to learn and be good at different things within the same timeframe as mechanical engineering but we have more fields to cover. Electrical Engineering’s sub disciplines are controls engineering, computer engineering, software engineering, hardware engineering, system design engineering, firmware engineering, and other stuff. (This diversity is both pros and cons).
4. In my school, we had to take graduate level courses as part of our technical electives while other discipline was allowed to take undergraduate level courses.
This is not to say that Mechanical Engineering is not hard at all. Any engineering field is challenging and will require time and dedication. The entire field itself is challenging, but it can be very rewarding if this is something that you like. All fields are essential for the progress of modern technology.