Hiring Electrical Engineers in New york, NY, USA at ME Engineers
We are seeking energetic and highly motivated entry-level to experienced Electrical Engineers for an exciting opportunity in our New York office. Responsibilities include power distribution, lighting, security systems, fire alarm and emergency power in education, commercial, institutional, sports and health care facilities.
Position : Electrical Engineers
Location : New York, USA
Department : Engineering
For experienced engineers, this position requires an individual who is self-motivated and able to work independently. Duties will include managing and designing projects from concept through construction, coordination with the client, utilizing and coordinating internal resources and representing ME Engineers to the client team. You will also be responsible for leading and helping to further grow our local office and Electrical Engineering Department, as well as participate in business development activities for the company.
Who is ME Engineers?
ME Engineers is an international MEP and technology systems consulting engineering firm providing engineering solutions for large scale, complicated and fast paced projects worldwide. Our clientele includes a diverse array of architects, developers, universities and others of all sizes who demand excellence from their consultants. ME operates from 10 offices around the USA and 3 global offices and provides opportunities for our employees to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects around the nation and world.
At ME we highly value building and sustaining client relationships through successful partnering with architects and owners. Our long-term repeat business with some of the world’s most prestigious design firms is a testament to the success of our philosophy. We encourage and foster out-of-the-box, high-level thinking and employ cutting-edge strategies including state-of-the-art sustainable design techniques.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- 0-3 years minimum experience
- EIT preferred but not required
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- Proficient with Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of building, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Internship with MEP company a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- PE Preferred but not required
- 3-5 years minimum experience
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit preferred
- Experience with design and coordination of complex electrical systems
- Knowledge of lighting, technology and fire alarm systems
- Successful experience in project management and client interaction
- Demonstrated leadership with staff and projects
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- Competitive compensation (based on qualifications)
- Health Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Family Leave
- Life and disability insurance
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Reimbursement for membership in professional associations
- Paid time off and holidays
Submit application : Electrical Engineer
Other open Engineering jobs