Company Overview : Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Its innovative solutions accelerate performance for customers in a sustainable way. Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Our innovative solutions accelerate performance for customers in a sustainable way, Recently Trelleborg Group is shared recruitment for Engineering Specialist (Fulltime) for Karnataka, IN location, Below is details of latest recruitment for Trelleborg Group. kindly get apply before it filled.
Post : Engineering Specialist
Company: Trelleborg Group
Work Location : Karnataka, India
Seniority level : Associate
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Information Technology
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
Trelleborg Group are a manufacturing company with about 24,000 employees worldwide, and our headquarters being in Trelleborg, Sweden.
One of our main responsibilities is to help to improve the efficiency and productivity of the business. We are now increasing our output and to meet delivery excellence goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the team members in relevant project related activities within the Digital Business Services team.
- Assist the Product Information Specialist in tasks related to PIM data management.
- Assist in the creation and organization of data within the PIM, including PIM structure and attributes, interpreting, and organizing TSS product features and specifications into a format suitable for the PIM.
- Increase the overall efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of the product management discipline by implementing best practices and technology enhancements.
- Draw conclusions and effectively communicate findings with both technical and non-technical team members, providing active coordination across project team and business community.
- Develop and implement with department leadership the standard work processes to keep master data clean and accurate. Develop metrics and daily work systems to assure quality of data, and completeness of data.
- Maintain constant communication on all duties and responsibilities across teams as assigned by management.
- Assist with concept and content documentation for engineering knowledge areas
- Functional guidance to graphical team (3D artist, technical illustrator) with respect to project requirements.
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Data management.
- 2-5 years of practical experience as an engineer (or in an environment with Product Information Management experience would be an asset)
- MS SQL knowledge or other equivalent data management experience is must
- Knowledge of PIM systems like JCatalog, Stibo, SAP Hybris PCM is a must
- Adequate knowledge on JSON, XML, HTML 5 and other equivalents is an asset
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Coordination skills with the ability to work across functional teams including sales, engineering, operations and marketing
- Creative mind with strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of English
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skill
- Very strong Microsoft Suite Skills including, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Apply : Interested and Eligible candidate can visit here to submit application