Overview: Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. Siemens Energy currently looking for Mechanical Design Engineer for Research & Development department and for location Gurugram, India, Below is details of Siemens Energy careers. Recently Siemens Engergy shared latest recruitment for Full Stack Developer – .NET Core & Angular at Pune Location, for Research & Development Department with 3-4 year experienced candidates, kindly go through below details to submit application
Full Stack Developer – .NET Core & Angular
Work Location : Pune, India; Maharashtra, India
Department : Research & Development
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Hands-on experience in .NET Core and LINQ.
- You need to have Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL/SQL & Microservice architecture.
- Working Experience with any unit test framework will be considered.
- You have to Perform required quality processes by integrate the code quality analyzing tools.
- You need to Adhere to estimates for completing the features / user stories.
What Qualifies Me?
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 3- 5 years of demonstrable experience in .Net Core and Angular.
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science or IT or MCA with good academic record.
- You should have Good knowledge on Software Engineering concepts.
- You should have Good knowledge and hands-on experience in C# and Angular.
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
Apply : Eligible and Intersted Candidate can visit here to submit application