Join Steris as Implementation Project Manager in Portland Oregon. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Portland OR.
Position : Implementation Project Manager
Job Category: Customer Operations/Customer Support
Work location : Portland, Oregon
Job Segment : Project Manager, Implementation Manager, Medical, Manager, Medicaid, Technology, Healthcare, Management
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for managing SPM software implementations within Healthcare Customers. You will own the entire implementation process; leading the project, collaborating with Customers on defining their workflow solution goals, and when it’s time to go live – leveraging their expertise on SPM software to deliver onsite training during the week the Customer goes live with SPM software.
If you enjoy traveling, learning new skills, providing expertise your Customers, and comfortable working independently while leading a cross functional team then this is the right career opportunity for you.
The Project Manager, Implementation Services is a 100% remote position. The ideal candidate will live within a reasonable distance of a major airport. There will be approximately 75% overnight travel that will be prescheduled.
• Responsible for developing and delivering projects according to the plan and schedule. Identify potential project delays and work with the Customer to keep the project progressing on schedule. Convey project status with project team members from both SPM and the Customer. Ensure that the Customer is ready on-time per the project schedule for onsite visits as per SPM’s Implementation Services Team policies and procedures.
• Determine Customer’s priorities for use of the system and collaborate with Customer to define their workflows. Develop corresponding initiatives to be completed during the implementation process to meet Customer objectives.
• Document and manage scope for workflow to be configured and on which Customer employees will need to be trained. Review project documentation regularly with the Customer to assist in managing the current project status.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with project sponsors and executive leadership. Ensure all Customer questions and issues are resolved and keep the Customer informed on both the action plan and the resolution.
• Coordinate and track progress of the Data Services and Tech Support team on tasks associated with the project.
• Perform training onsite and via web demo to ensure Customer staff are competent to perform all required workflows.
• Gain and maintain expert level knowledge of necessary configurations for implementing all SPM products including modules and interfaces. Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Information Technology terminology and troubleshooting; use this knowledge to ensure everything is working properly during onsite training.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Requires 5+ years of Project Management experience.
• Physical location that can access high-speed internet (preferably cable modem)
• Employee must satisfy customer-specific vaccination or medical testing requirements (i.e. TB test, Hepatitis B vaccination, etc.)
• Employees without sterile processing experience are required to complete the Certified Central Service Vendor Partner (CCSVP) certification within the first year of employment
• Experience with information technology and/or education preferred
• Experience with sterile processing preferred
• Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office software products
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications.
• Excellent presentation skills before large and small groups.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively with multiple priorities.
What STERIS Offers
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Tags : Steris careers in Portland, Customer Operations/Customer Support jobs in Portland OR, Project Manager jobs hiring, Implementation Manager jobs in Portland, Medical careers, Portland jobs in Project Manager sector, Jobs nearby in Portland Oregon, Steris hiring nearby me in Portland OR, Manager jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Portland engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Portland as Implementation Project Manager.