Join Steris as Quality Engineer in Mentor Ohio. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Quality careers in Mentor OH.
Position : Quality Engineer
Job Category: Quality
Work location : Mentor, Ohio
Job Segment : Quality Engineer, Medical Device Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Medical Device, Engineering, Quality, Healthcare
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the quality system in accordance with the requirements of, as appropriate, the following standards: IS0 9001, ISO 13485, MDSAP, FDA 21 CFR Part 820/211, EU MDR and other applicable standards. This role supports complaint/CAPA investigations, supplier quality improvement, operations production and process controls, and product and service quality improvement with the use of statistical techniques and other accepted quality principles. This role executes activities concerned with the development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of STERIS quality systems.
1. Participate on cross-functional new product development teams with focus on product/ service quality and Quality System compliance.
2. Develop and implement statistically valid sampling plans, designed experiments, capability studies, SPC and trend analysis.
3. Initiate and/or participate in process and product corrective actions and problem-solving activities.
4. Update/establish documented work instructions as needed.
5. Review collected data to perform statistical analysis and recommend process/product changes to improve quality.
6. Monitor and report on performance metrics.
7. Instruct other STERIS employees in quality principles, effective corrective actions, and valid statistical techniques.
8. Collaborate with other departments and facilities within the company on quality related issues.
9. Maintain product integrity and quality through support of evaluation and disposition of nonconforming materials.
10. Perform quality system audits and provide guidance on corrective actions.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum one to five (1-5) years of combined Manufacturing/Quality Engineering and/or Quality Systems experience.
Minimum one to five (1-5 years of experience with medical device or other regulated industries preferred.
Minimum one to five (1-5 years of experience working in an ISO certified environment required.
ASQ, QSR or familiarity with QSR/GMP regulations preferred.
Excellent problem-solving skills
Focus on identification of potential issues and continuous improvement.
Experience working on cross-functional teams and on own initiative.
Demonstrated excellent organizational, oral and written communications skills.
Must have PC experience, as well as working familiarity of desktop applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Experience with statistical analysis software and Visio preferred.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Akron
Job Tags : Steris careers in Mentor, Quality jobs in Mentor OH, Quality Engineer jobs hiring, Medical Device Engineer jobs in Mentor, Manufacturing Engineer careers, Mentor jobs in Quality Engineer sector, Jobs nearby in Mentor Ohio, Steris hiring nearby me in Mentor OH, Medical Device jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Mentor engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Mentor as Quality Engineer.