Join Steris as Principal Consultant in Charlotte North Carolina. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Clinical Support, Operations & Education careers in Charlotte NC.
Position : Principal Consultant
Job Category: Clinical Support, Operations & Education
Work location : Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Segment : Sterile Processing, Event Marketing, ERP, Marketing Consultant, Consulting, Healthcare, Marketing, Technology
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
Supports STERIS IPS and STERIS IPT Capital Sales teams through subject matter expert consulting in sterile processing operations. Focus on growing recurring IPS sterile processing revenues through strategic and operational consulting assessments and process improvement projects while improving Customer operations and developing brand loyalty to STERIS. Provides market intelligence and product feedback to relevant STERIS and IPS marketing teams. Travels extensively to Customer locations nationwide.
The position maintains an expertise in sterile processing, participates and speaks at industry functions, and provides support as needed to STERIS initiatives.
1. IPS Sales Support: Supports IPS sales team as sterile processing subject matter experts to gain Customer confidence, grow product line revenue and promote STERIS solutions.
2. Customer Assessments: Performs strategic and operational assessments in sterile processing, surgical support areas, and endoscopy. Work with Hospital C-level leadership on sterile processing strategic decisions to meet Customer financial and operational objectives. Financial impact of strategic decisions ranges from $1 million to $20 million plus. Able to work with Customer to determine initial assessment requirements, develop scope of work and timeframe to complete assessment, organize and perform assessment, and present professional findings with appropriate STERIS solutions to support Customer’s operational requirements.
3. Customer Process Improvement: Develop Customer process improvement plan and provide executive leadership and guidance to IPS and Customer process improvement teams. Mentors sterile processing leadership on management best practices, lean methodologies, operational and clinical best practices, and change management to achieve measurable operational improvement. Able to oversee multiple Customer engagements simultaneously.
4. IPS Operations Support: Provide consulting expertise to improve internal IPS sterile processing operations. Includes assessments, process improvement, and leadership mentoring to IPS outsource accounts, owned off-site reprocessing centers, and IPS staff and leadership.
5. STERIS IPT Capital Sales Support: Provide sterile processing expertise to position STERIS solutions to enhance win rates for competitive projects valued from $500,000 to $5 million dollars and greater. Coordinates with STERIS IPT Area Vice Presidents and Regional Managers on strategic utilization of consulting services to achieve STERIS revenue objectives and sales growth.
6. Negotiations/Proposals: Work with and advise key business leaders during contract negotiations with Customers. Must have sound understanding of financial indicators to ensure a favorable contract for both our Customers and STERIS IPS.
7. Training: Provides training to other Professional Services consultants on sterile processing best practices, consulting tools, and Customer management. Acts as informal team leader and role model setting the standard for professionalism.
8. Team Responsibilities: Maintains professional knowledge and expertise in sterile processing practices and regulations as well as operational lean methodologies and their application to the sterile processing environment. Maintain ability to manage, improve and lead a process improvement project for a sterile processing department. Provides input and expertise in developing consulting tools and training material to improve consulting efficiencies, increasing value to Customer, and differentiating STERIS from the competition. Participates in STERIS initiatives and works with all STERIS departments as a corporate representative furthering STERIS strategic objectives. Participates in industry trade show activities and professionally represents STERIS as needed. Attends sterile processing local and professional organization programs. Actively speaks at industry events as an expert on sterile processing solutions and publishes industry relevant articles. Stays informed of consulting and healthcare news, new products, services, and other general information of interest to STERIS and our Customers. Continuously reads and consumes information on lean, healthcare, operations, and anything relevant to improving personal and group expertise and value add to STERIS.
9. Project Work: Will be assigned various value driven projects.
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college; Master’s degree preferred. Or, high school diploma and 15 years experience.
Must have 10 years of experience working with Customers in the healthcare sector and/or tertiary care hospitals is preferred.
Minimum 8 years of Sterile Processing and process improvement experience.
Must have a minimum of 5 years in a Sterile Processing leadership or consulting position.
Computer Skills: Working experience with all Microsoft programs, knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software. Ability to learn Oracle or other systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must maintain valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance to meet travel requirements.
Other Skills and Abilities: Extensive knowledge of Operating Room and Sterile Processing processes and protocols, and medical/surgical instruments required.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Tags : Steris careers in Charlotte, Clinical Support, Operations & Education jobs in Charlotte NC, Sterile Processing jobs hiring, Event Marketing jobs in Charlotte, ERP careers, Charlotte jobs in Sterile Processing sector, Jobs nearby in Charlotte North Carolina, Steris hiring nearby me in Charlotte NC, Marketing Consultant jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Charlotte engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Charlotte as Principal Consultant.