Join Steris as Ethelyne Oxide Analyst III in Spartanburg South Carolina. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Spartanburg SC.
Position : Ethelyne Oxide Analyst III
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Spartanburg, South Carolina
Job Segment : Microbiology, Medical, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Inspector, Science, Healthcare, Engineering, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Provides support to the Ethelyne Oxide (EO) Technology Center Manager including establishment of process parameters, program development, validations, cost reduction procedures, documentation and reporting. Ensures effective communication and expedient services to Customers, contract laboratories and AST associates. Provides project management and analytical support to the EO Technology Team Manager to ensure turnkey validation initiatives are efficiently and accurately delivered to Customers.
1. Consults with Customers and prospective Customers to establish process parameters for new products; develops new cycles for existing products to include applications for residue and cycle cost reduction; uses his/her thorough understanding of ANSI/AAMI methods to include ISO 11135 when representing the company or developing cycles or programs for Customers; uses his/her knowledge of medical device packaging and biological incubation procedural techniques when developing Customer programs and/or coordinating lab services.
2. Represents the Customer and coordinates the many separate increments of Customer services so that a high degree of quality and efficiency is maintained in processing the Customer’s products, paper, inquiries, etc.
3. Determines compatibility of devices to established EO processes utilizing historical data and manufacturers packaging specifications.
4. Determines load composition based on historical data and facility compatibility.
5. Gathers relevant data and develops cost analysis formatted as a proposal to client for turnkey processes that include cycle cost, consultation cost, preparation costs, as well as external laboratory cost.
6. Executes the design of a process to ensure validation of the sterilization process. This includes identification of responsibilities, ensuring compliance, and associated documentation. This also includes definition and providing key documentation and testing procedures.
7. Performs technical writing as needed to create protocols and /or reports which support STERIS Customers’ validated processes
8. Performs analysis of data as required to support conclusions reported to Customers for the effectiveness of their sterilization processes.
9. Coordinates with microbiology and physical test laboratories, different departments within the Customer’s company, other AST plants, consultants and others who require assistance so that the Customer and AST initiate product processing at the earliest possible date and maintain open communications.
10. Communicates with the site management daily to encourage the positive implementation of sound instructions, exchange of ideas, review of activities and paperwork and to initiate corrective actions as required.
11. Assists in programming and scheduling Customer loads through the EO test vessels as prescribed by the Customer’s specifications and AST Standard Operating Procedures.
12. Coordinates with Customers to develop a schedule for the center’s vessel and communicates this information to EO departmental associates.
13. Maintains professional skills, knowledge and abilities by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
14. Communicates in an effective manner by utilizing accepted business practices in a courteous and professional manner providing timely and accurate responses and service oriented offers of assistance.
15. Contributes in a team effort by performing in accordance to all STERIS policies, GMP, Lean principles and other directives; supports the directives and decisions of higher level management and performs other duties as assigned
Duties – cont’d
Number of years experience accepted in lieu of degree and type: 15
Number of years experience with degree indicated above and type: 8
A minimum of eight (8) years experience in EO operations, engineering, and/or cycle development medical device or pharmaceutical industry with a working knowledge in lab functions as they relate to EO product related procedures.
1. Ability to effectively read, write and verbally communicate.
2. Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
3. Requires computer literacy to include work processing, spreadsheet and software capabilities.
4. Effective interpersonal skills as demonstrated through prior experience.
5. Above average organizing, analyzing and Level 4 math skills (advanced algebra and/or calculus and/or statistics) to determine organizational, Customer and regulatory problems and formulate corrective action plans; attention to detail.
6. Ability to adapt to changing duties and responsibilities.
7. Ability to influence people in the opinions, attitude or judgements; to generalize, evaluate and make decisions in situations under stress.
8. work experience with a working knowledge of microbiology and/or chemistry preferred
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Spartanburg
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Tags : Steris careers in Spartanburg, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Spartanburg SC, Microbiology jobs hiring, Medical jobs in Spartanburg, Engineer careers, Spartanburg jobs in Microbiology sector, Jobs nearby in Spartanburg South Carolina, Steris hiring nearby me in Spartanburg SC, Pharmaceutical jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Spartanburg engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Spartanburg as Ethelyne Oxide Analyst III.