Join Steris as Material Handler II in San Diego California. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Manufacturing Operations careers in San Diego CA.
Position : Material Handler II
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : San Diego, California
Job Segment : Medical Device, Respiratory, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Inspector, Healthcare, Science, Manufacturing, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Join a company where the work you do makes a difference! We are One Team with One Goal. At STERIS Applied Sterilization Technologies (AST), it’s our philosophy and our way of doing business. Through a network of over 50 facilities globally, STERIS AST has been committed to providing contract sterilization services to the medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer, and industrial communities for over 40 years. Our sterilization services ensure the safety of those who use these products, including our families, our friends, and ourselves.
If you are looking to join a collaborative and innovative team in an essential industry, apply for our Material Handler position today!
This position works Sunday – Thursday 4:00am-12:30pm and offers overtime potential based on business needs. The hourly pay rate is $22.90, plus shift differential (as applicable).
What you will do with us:
• Safely and accurately process Customer products according to established procedures within FDA, ISO, and GMP guidelines.
• Utilize handling equipment, such as forklifts and pallet jacks, to transfer Customer product through the sterilization process
• Load and unload Customer product manually or using automated equipment into the validated sterilization process
• Place and retrieve monitoring devices on product to ensure proper sterilization levels
• Comply with all health and safety requirements to work within facilities that utilize various industrial sterilization modalities; complete training and annual certification to use personal protective equipment (e.g., safety glasses, safety shoes, respiratory protection equipment (SCBA))
• Ensure safety and quality in all aspects of the job
How you will learn your role:
• Review work instructions along with vital policies and procedures
• Take part in on-the-job training, overseen by your Hiring Manager
• Demonstrate ability to meet the requirements of the job
High School Diploma or GED
You will be a great fit if you can:
• Pass a drug test and criminal background check
• Be dependable and on time
• Be a team player
• Pay attention to detail
• Work while seated or standing, using your hands
• Utilize basic computer and math skills
• Lift up to 50 lbs- due to the physical nature of the job, requiring strength and endurance
Reasons you’ll love working here:
This is an opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS wouldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people, whom take true pride in their work. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding employees for their hard work. We do this by providing competitive base salary plus bonus (as applicable), comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid PTO and holidays, 401K with company match.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Job Tags : Steris careers in San Diego, Manufacturing Operations jobs in San Diego CA, Medical Device jobs hiring, Respiratory jobs in San Diego, Pharmaceutical careers, San Diego jobs in Medical Device sector, Jobs nearby in San Diego California, Steris hiring nearby me in San Diego CA, Industrial jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for San Diego engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in San Diego as Material Handler II.