Join Steris as Field Service Representative in Atlanta Georgia. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Atlanta GA.
Position : Field Service Representative
Job Category: Service/Technical Services
Work location : Atlanta, Georgia
Job Segment : Maintenance, Medical, Customer Service Representative, Outside Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Customer Service, Sales
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
A person in this FSR position acts as Trusted Advisor to STERIS Customers in the maintenance and procurement of medical devices and consumable products as part of a high performing field service team and organization. You will drive an exceptional Customer experience by providing on-site preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, equipment modification and installation support on complex mechanical, electro-mechanical and electronic units in a high stress healthcare environment. To be successful, a person will provide superior Customer service by pro-actively interacting and communicating with Customers while utilizing advanced technology to complete administrative requirements, aid in troubleshooting issues, and improve the overall Customer experience. As a STERIS representative at customer sites, you are enabled to promote STERIS growth through identifying and recommending products and services to Customers that will have a positive impact to the Customer’s needs.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance required on STERIS and related product lines in a safe and efficient manner. This includes: disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required; troubleshooting, adjusting/calibrating, and certifying equipment ready for use by using standard and specialized tools and test equipment (i.e., schematics, diagrams, technical manuals, etc).
• Troubleshoot, repair, modify, overhaul, or refurbish standard and special purpose equipment and systems components.
• Ensure a positive Customer experience by providing timely PM performance, service calls, warranty calls, field upgrade programs, etc. Perform minor installations as required.
• Utilize technology (smart phone, computer, and related software and applications) to perform administrative duties as assigned to ensure effective planning, utilization, and required document completion. This includes, but is not limited to: planning daily and weekly schedule to achieve optimum utilization; communicate effectively with internal and external Customers; troubleshoot equipment, improve productivity, learn new technologies; complete service reports and activities on-site; maintain on-site Customer Service Logs/Total Maintenance Care books according to STERIS procedures; and maintain tools and parts inventory to prescribed levels as required by District Service Manager.
• Establish and maintain effective, communicative relationships with Customers, managers, support functions and the sales organization. Communicate activities to Customers related to scheduling Preventative Maintenance and estimated time of arrival for unscheduled work. Pro-actively respond to and resolve Customer problems/issues. Utilize provided product and industry knowledge to assure Customer’s expectations of service are exceeded. Actively seek continuing education opportunities.
• Increase company growth through identifying sales opportunities, and recommending STERIS products/services to Customers. Communicate leads to management and sales staff. Be a positive ambassador for STERIS at Customer sites.
• Respond to routine Customer and sales questions regarding equipment operation and performance. At the District Service Manager’s discretion, provide on-site support to the sales organization, limited to identifying opportunities, sizing, and utility requirements.
• Maintain courteous and professional demeanor when working with Customers, contractors, management, and fellow employees. Utilize Customer protocols when entering and exiting facilities and abide by all STERIS and Customer Health & Safety protocols and procedures.
Associate or Bachelor degree in electronics, mechanical or similar discipline, plus one to two years of related experience strongly preferred.
High School Diploma or GED with minimally two years’ relevant experience required.
Excellent interpersonal and Customer communication skills.
Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
Strong Customer communications experience and demonstrated ability to build positive rapport and partner with a variety of Customers.
Demonstrated proficiency with computers and Windows software. Proficiency with web technologies and navigating internet/intranet sites.
Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently without supervision.
Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Ability to work flexible hours, sometimes outside “normal business hours” and travel as required.
The Scientific Division requires general knowledge of GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and GLPs (Good Laboratory Practices)
Valid driver’s license.
Position requires routine walking, bending, kneeling, and squatting, sitting, standing, reaching, and twisting.
Must perform work from floor level to above shoulder height. Must routinely lift/lower/carry 1 to 35 pounds (daily), occasionally lift/lower 36 to 49 pounds (8 per month), and lift/lower 50 to 100+ pounds periodically (2 per year).
Must climb ladders and/or scaffolds and work above floor height. Must crouch, stoop or squat to work inside or under equipment, or move through low headroom spaces.
Position requires routine pushing, pulling, grasping and manual dexterity in the use of hands, arms and shoulders.
Walking great lengths at a time and standing for extended periods of time
Able to work in tight spaces.
Push/pull wheeled transporters and/or palletized product using up to approximately 50 lbs of force.
Standing for extended periods of time
Work in and around hospital personnel, sensitive medical equipment and patients.
Must travel to customer sites that include, but are not limited to: hospitals, operating rooms, laboratories, surgi-centers, pharmaceutical production facilities, animal research centers, and possibly morgues. May be subject to customer drug testing, customer specific safety training, or customer SOP training.
Flexible scheduling may be required to accommodate customer needs. This may include working outside of an 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM workday and weekends.
Required to live within 50 miles of the center of the territory.
Commute within assigned territory is compensable after the first 30 minutes (or 25 miles) of drive time in the morning and the last 30 minutes (or 25 miles) of drive time in the evening.
The expectation is that all FSR I’s pass an assessment for promotion to FSR II by no later than their 4th annual review with STERIS. Continued employment with STERIS in an FSR capacity is dependent upon the successful completion of the assessment and promotion to FSR II.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Tags : Steris careers in Atlanta, Service/Technical Services jobs in Atlanta GA, Maintenance jobs hiring, Medical jobs in Atlanta, Customer Service Representative careers, Atlanta jobs in Maintenance sector, Jobs nearby in Atlanta Georgia, Steris hiring nearby me in Atlanta GA, Outside Sales jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Atlanta engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Atlanta as Field Service Representative.