Join Steris as Production Supervisor 2nd Shift in Rush New York. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Rush NY.
Position : Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Rush, New York
Job Segment : Manager, Medical, Industrial, Inspector, Production Manager, Management, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Provide leadership to direct employees to produce the highest possible quality product in the most
efficient and cost-effective way. Make sure all materials are available as needed and all equipment
is operating properly and safely. Provide communication between departments to facilitate smooth
and orderly flow of material product.
· Supervise production employees. Train employees on Continuous Improvement Process, 6S,
Visual Management, Standard Work, Lean Metrics, and Kaizen.
· Plan production workload and see that it is performed in a timely manner meeting
customer/schedule demands with minimum overtime.
· Train and direct employees to assure safe operation of equipment and procedure guidelines are
met using standard work.
· Initiate and follow up on maintenance to keep relative down time to a minimum.
· Maintain proper lot traceability to ensure accurate inventory levels.
· Determine, track, and communicate key performance indicators (Ex: Cost, Quality, Delivery,
Safety) to employees a timely manner.
· Use key performance measures to find a better way of doing things through Kaizen and other
· Work with other functional groups to continuously improve in the area of cost, quality, delivery
GMP compliance and safety.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to perform hiring, coaching, discipline, and performance reviews with employees.
· Ability to comprehend SOP’s and cGMP’s.
· Communicate, adhere, and enforce company policies and procedures
High School Diploma or GEDRequired Experience
· High school education or equivalent and 5-7 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing
setting. Associates’ degree preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish, preferred.
· Proven history of successful goal setting, achievement, and employee management.
· Proven success with efficient production line organization and output improvement.
· Ability to motivate and lead a diverse work force to achieve desired results and improvement.
· Able to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.
· Ability to balance multiple priorities through time management and planning skills.
· Schedule flexibility to support multiple shifts during weekdays and weekends.
· Basic proficiency in MS Office and computer skills
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Rochester
Job Tags : Steris careers in Rush, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Rush NY, Manager jobs, Medical jobs in Rush, Industrial careers, Rush jobs in Manager sector, Jobs near me in Rush New York, Steris hiring nearby me in Rush NY, Inspector jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Rush engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Rush as Production Supervisor 2nd Shift.