Join Steris as Engineering Test Technician in Plymouth Minnesota. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Plymouth MN.
Position : Engineering Test Technician
Job Category: Engineering
Work location : Plymouth, Minnesota
Job Segment : Medical, Technician, Engineer, Test Engineer, Inspector, Healthcare, Technology, Engineering, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Join an organization and a team where you can have an impact on creating a healthier and safer world. You will be working closely with Software Test Engineers to execute tests for proprietary software utilized in Sterilizers across the globe.
What you will do
• Develop test cases for the less complex modules.
• Support Test Engineer in executing the test cases.
• Identify software defects and recording the defects in defect management tools.
• Performing Exploratory / Ad-Hoc testing to find more defects and record the defects.
• Validate software test/development tools according to the corporate procedures.
• Support the testing team in creating working instruction documents, procedure documents and training material.
What you need to be successful
• High school diploma or GED.
• Experience in software testing is highly preferred.
• Team player with the ability to work within the project team with guidance.
• Solid professional work behaviors (attendance, teamwork, time management)
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• Proficient with computers and competent in Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to understand and execute test scenarios.
What STERIS Offers
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Tags : Steris careers in Plymouth, Engineering jobs in Plymouth MN, Medical jobs hiring, Technician jobs in Plymouth, Engineer careers, Plymouth jobs in Medical sector, Jobs nearby in Plymouth Minnesota, Steris hiring nearby me in Plymouth MN, Test Engineer jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Plymouth engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Plymouth as Engineering Test Technician.