Join Steris as Sr SAP Manager – Global Business Solutions in Des Plaines Illinois. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Des Plaines IL.
Position : Sr SAP Manager – Global Business Solutions
Job Category: Information Technology
Work location : Des Plaines, Illinois
Job Segment : Medical, SAP, ERP, Manager, Healthcare, Technology, Management, Research
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
As the Senior Manager – Business Solutions, you will actively partner with the HuFriedyGroup technology delivery team, business stakeholders, subject matter experts, as well as STERIS IT as needed on initiatives that support the HuFriedyGroup business. In this role, you will be responsible for the functional side working closely with the business. You will be responsible for managing the delivery execution of multiple delivery workstreams (internal team and Application Support/Services provider) and will be accountable for providing stable and scalable business solutions through SAP and relative interfacing platforms (current and future) that meets our business needs. This role will manage multiple projects and releases simultaneously to ensure projects are delivered on time within the agreed-upon scope, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
• Provide functional leadership for Information Technology operations that support SAP Finance and Controlling (SAP FICO), and Sales & Distribution (SAP SD).
• Interface and influence all levels of the organization across functional and geographic boundaries.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from various stakeholders.
• Problem solver who partners with business and IT to enable long term value creation.
• Assist in roadmap definition, in support of our business objectives.
• Serve as a mentor or coach to others in the organization.
• Maintain an understanding of trends in information technology, system architecture, system development, project management, and best practices.
• Holds team and third-party technology resources accountable for their performance.
• Sets clear expectations and challenging goals for team.
• Drive standards of excellence and responsible for ensuring that IT controls are implemented and maintained (Validation, SOX).
• Team leadership and influence skills to ensure alignment and focus on business objectives.
• Continuously develop subject matter knowledge and apply to ongoing job functions as appropriate.
Business Partner Engagement:
• Develop strong relationships with key business partners and end users.
• Strong management skills – experienced in prioritizing, organizing, planning, and executing large-scale IT projects from vision to implementation involving internal resources, contractors, and vendors. Ability to analyze project needs and determine appropriate resources required to meet objectives.
• Establish trust and credibility demonstrating understanding of needs of business.
• Ability to explain technical topics clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical associates.
• Lead and/or participate in the development of overall business solutions designs including process definition and or reengineering, and application architecture.
• Carry out detailed system design and write specs for development.
• Work closely with business partners to identify opportunities and requirements and provide complete business solutions to support company processes.
• Research and analyze processes and make solution improvements.
• Drive solution delivery and adherence to standard best practices
• Ensure that the projects in this functional area are aligned to the business strategy and are delivered with high-quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness.
• Lead system development and/or interfaces of solutions including the installing, implementing, enhancing, and testing business capabilities.
• Collaborate with IS team to develop technical requirements/designs.
• Ensure quality solution deployment through the development and execution of solution test plans and scripts.
• Help lead support resources (internal and external) for a timely resolution of support issues
• Provide guidance to business and develop tests, training plans and associated material.
• Ensure quality of support resources and processes are in place to maintain operational efficiency of the Company’s business systems and processes.
• Perform tasks dealing with the analysis, design, development, and implementation of solutions serving business areas.
• Demonstrated track record of leadership, and solution delivery
• 3-5 years relevant SAP experience
• 3+ years working in an IT Business Analyst capacity
• Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
• 3+ years of Management experience or as a project Lead.
• SAP Finance/FICO experience
• Participation in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
• SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
• Greenfield implementation experience
• Master’s degree
Characteristics of a successful functional manager
• Authenticity and self-awareness
• Good communicator
• Detail oriented, problem solver, creative and critical thinker
• encourage strategic thinking, innovation, and action
• Curious to discover and build knowledge
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Tags : Steris careers in Des Plaines, Information Technology jobs in Des Plaines IL, Medical jobs hiring, SAP jobs in Des Plaines, ERP careers, Des Plaines jobs in Medical sector, Jobs nearby in Des Plaines Illinois, Steris hiring nearby me in Des Plaines IL, Manager jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Des Plaines engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Des Plaines as Sr SAP Manager – Global Business Solutions.