Join Steris as Business Analyst (Remote) in Atlanta Georgia. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Information Technology careers in Atlanta GA.
Position : Business Analyst (Remote)
Job Category: Information Technology
Work location : Atlanta, Georgia
Job Segment : R&D Engineer, Business Analyst, R&D, Quality Assurance, QA, Engineering, Technology, Research, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of an agile development environment, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. You will thrive in a highly collaborative environment, applying a variety of methodologies and techniques, working with Software Developers, Product Managers and Quality Assurance to build revolutionary software solutions. You will report to our Business Analysis Manager and will be primarily engaged in the elicitation, analysis, documentation and management of software development requirements.
*This is a fully remote position and will be home based within the Continental U.S. There will be daily interaction with co-workers in the U.K. time zone.
• Advocate good business analysis practices throughout the business. Pioneer in establishing and maintaining standards and procedures for good business analysis practices.
• Deploy robust business analysis techniques to ensure business value in the work undertaken and ensure alignment with company direction and strategy.
• Responsible and accountable for producing and maintaining high quality features requests to drive the product roadmap.
• Collaborate with Software Development and Quality Assurance to ensure technical compatibility and feasibility.
• Actively engage the user throughout the development process to capture real time user feedback, to allow for the realignment of direction within the development cycle as appropriate.
• Ensure a complete and thorough understanding of any business problem raised to you and access the feasibility of any technical solution to the problem experienced to ensure a technical solution is the optimal resolution.
• Ensure adequate metrics and measures are available to substantiate business propositions.
• Effective stakeholder management and regular and appropriate communications to internal and external parties.
• Proactively manage projects on day-to-day basis, ensuring effective planning and scheduling of project resources to deliver projects within time and budget constraints.
• Prepare realistic and achievable project plans, actively monitoring progress and mitigating risks, issues and dependencies.
• Bachelors degree highly preferred. In lieu of degree a minimum of 6 years related experience required.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a Business Analysis role or similar where experience of working within an agile environment using SCRUM/XP is beneficial.
• Confident application of business analysis methodologies and principles as appropriate.
• Appreciation and understanding of the requirements engineering process and the discipline and rigor required to achieve successful outcomes.
• Proven track record of delivering business benefit through the full software development life-cycle using agile and/or waterfall methodologies.
• An exceptional communicator who can translate between a technical and nontechnical audience with ease.
• An Analytical and critical thinking approach – avoids jumping to premature solutions before uncovering the real problem.
• An excellent problem solver who understands the importance and appropriate methodologies to obtain the true root cause of a problem and puts in place robust corrective and preventive measures.
• Highly developed organization and time management skills with an adaptable and flexible approach to effectively manage changing demands and evolving priorities whilst being able to proactively identify new opportunities.
What STERIS Offers
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS provides ongoing training in a variety of areas for professional development. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Nearest Major Market: Alpharetta
Nearest Secondary Market: Atlanta
Job Tags : Steris careers in Atlanta, Information Technology jobs in Atlanta GA, R&D Engineer jobs hiring, Business Analyst jobs in Atlanta, R&D careers, Atlanta jobs in R&D Engineer sector, Jobs nearby in Atlanta Georgia, Steris hiring nearby me in Atlanta GA, Quality Assurance jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Atlanta engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Atlanta as Business Analyst (Remote).