Join Steris as Senior Business Intelligence Analyst – Remote in Cleveland Ohio. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Customer Operations/Customer Support careers in Cleveland OH.
Position : Senior Business Intelligence Analyst – Remote
Job Category: Customer Operations/Customer Support
Work location : Cleveland, Ohio
Job Segment : Business Intelligence, Database, SQL, Sales Operations, Electrical, Technology, Sales, Engineering
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting solutions as part of the Enterprise Business Intelligence team. Responsible for evaluating and developing performance review processes. Works in conjunction with management to define business objectives, develop KPIs to manage objective outcomes. Provides recommendations and insightful analytics to senior management that leverage empirical data analysis. This individual will lead the development of operational and financial dashboards and strive for quality error free reporting. The Senior Business Analysts will serve as a data expert to the organization and continually work to improve and optimize current reporting practices.
This is a remote position.
Technology Subject Matter Expert
• Develops training content, materials and educational curriculum for business stakeholders on data tools, dashboards and analytical reporting.
• Demonstrates and trains sales, operations and finance staff on basic analytical interpretation, standard report execution, and presentation preparation.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert as well as a technical expert for STERIS Personnel as it relates to systems, data, and reporting tools.
• Provides instruction on the effective use of IT tools used to gather and present accurate information to internal / external stakeholders
Report Design, Development, and Presentation
• Responsible for the statistical modeling, metric definition and visualization that enables business leaders to make decisions throughout the organization.
• Works with the BI / IT Management to determine direction, goals, objectives, and performance of business intelligence solutions.
• Participates in project planning to align project goals and timelines with available resources
• Presents key insights to Senior Management with insightful recommendations to improve business performance
• Leads projects to develop and deliver a self-service interactive presentation platform utilizing a variety of technologies.
Duties – cont’d
Financial and Operational Analytics
• Provides comprehensive review of financial and operational performance using data visualization across multiple forms of media
• Responds promptly to reporting requests and partners with team to support ad hoc analysis requests
• Provides complex territory analytics with a comprehensive review business and operational performance
• Manages routine optimization of business territories and workload balancing
• Leads as a subject matter expert in support analytics for marketing and operational performance
Requirements Documentation and Quality
• Assists in research and documentation of project requirements
• Works closely with senior management, other analyst, and key stakeholders across all other layers of management to gather requirements, design solutions, and align BI deliverables to meet organizational needs
• Defines standard work for all reporting and document steps to repeat analysis
• Strong focus on quality results including the ability to validate report results
• Ensure quality metrics in place to continually improve report practices and procedures
• Ensures reports, dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs) are accurate, high quality, intuitive to ensure utilization within the organization.
• Identifies, analyzes, interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets and introduces policy recommendations.
Minimum 2+ Years of work experience in:
Ability to design, analyze, translate and present complex data into management information
Experience in developing reports, dashboards, and data visualization techniques
Translating and documenting of business needs to technical requirements
Minimum 2+ years of work experience in:
Developing and implementing educational curriculum around reporting definitions and capabilities
Creating data validation review processes and test plans
Managing and routing requests to associated team members
Demonstrated experience in BI technologies
Microsoft Power BI
Requires strong analytical, conceptual, problem-solving skills
Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
Must be able to perform duties with low supervision
Quality focus and continuous improvement mindset.
Strong business acumen with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management
What we offer
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
Annual merit bonus and incentive plans
Medical, vision, prescription, dental and life insurance
401(k) with a company match
Paid vacation time and paid holidays
On site parking and electrical vehicle charging stations
Free shuttle from public transportation to plant
Opportunities for advancement
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Tags : Steris careers in Cleveland, Customer Operations/Customer Support jobs in Cleveland OH, Business Intelligence jobs hiring, Database jobs in Cleveland, SQL careers, Cleveland jobs in Business Intelligence sector, Jobs nearby in Cleveland Ohio, Steris hiring nearby me in Cleveland OH, Sales Operations jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Cleveland engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Cleveland as Senior Business Intelligence Analyst – Remote.