Join Steris as Project Manager, Software in Cleveland Ohio. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Cleveland OH.
Position : Project Manager, Software
Job Category: Research & Development/Scientific
Work location : Cleveland, Ohio
Job Segment : Project Manager, Developer, Medical, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Join the team developing the SPM Surgical Asset Tracking Software. This software transforms instrument reprocessing from reactive to proactive with insights derived from a full suite of decision-making tools that help efficiently manage workflow, simplify complex tasks, and ensure documented compliance for hospitals throughout the world.
The Project Manager will lead the design and development of software solutions for including SPM, CS-iQ, ConnectAssure. You will create software project plans and schedules, identifying tasks and risks, provide clear, actionable status reports. The Project Manager will also work collaboratively with other engineering functions, quality assurance, marketing, and regulatory assurance. You will drive timely resolution of project issues and challenges.
*This position can be located anywhere in the Continental United States, with a preference for someone in the Eastern or Central time zone due to frequent meetings with team members in the U.K.
• Creates, maintains, and executes software development plans according to STERIS procedures and standards.
• Leads software team in development of software solutions to meet business, Customer, and regulatory requirements.
• Coordinates technical discussions and reviews to expedite solutions and implementation.
• Collaborates with other engineering functions, Quality, Regulatory, and Marketing for coordination of project activities and deliverables.
• Manages external contract engineers assigned to project.
• Reviews and refines estimates for scheduled software releases.
• Identifies resources needed to successfully complete software activities.
• Reviews software issues with project team to assess risk and prioritize.
• Assesses scope of open software issues and assigns to software project team members as appropriate.
• Identifies and tracks key performance metrics for reporting and data-driven decision-making.
• Oversees delivery of software development artifacts and transfer of software to production.
• Continuously looks for process improvement opportunities and works with project team to optimize implementation.
• Requires 5+ years of progressive experience in working on and leading software projects.
• Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering required. (A degree in another Engineering or Computer Science discipline may be acceptable with proven software education and/or training and demonstrated software experience.)
• Five or more years of experience in the design and development of software systems.
• Five or more years of experience leading software development projects.
• PMP Certification or training in project management is desirable.
What STERIS Offers
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Tags : Steris careers in Cleveland, Research & Development/Scientific jobs in Cleveland OH, Project Manager jobs hiring, Developer jobs in Cleveland, Medical careers, Cleveland jobs in Project Manager sector, Jobs nearby in Cleveland Ohio, Steris hiring nearby me in Cleveland OH, Engineer jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Cleveland engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Cleveland as Project Manager, Software.