Join Steris as Quality Analyst in Northborough Massachusetts. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Quality careers in Northborough MA.
Position : Quality Analyst
Job Category: Quality
Work location : Northborough, Massachusetts
Job Segment : Document Control, Medical Device, CAPA, Internal Audit, Administrative, Healthcare, Management, Finance, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for assisting in administration of the quality management system at a site to assure adherence to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820/211, EU GMPs, ISO 17025, ISO 11137 and/or ISO 11135 and other applicable regulatory standards.
This role leads complaint/CAPA investigations, supplier quality improvement initiatives, continuous improvement initiatives and countermeasures with the use of statistical techniques and other accepted quality principles. This role executes activities concerned with the development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of STERIS quality systems.
The Analyst also supports production and quality operations by coordinating and performing problem-solving investigations, pre-reviews and final acceptance/run release of processing runs that contain non-conformances.
Responsible for the activities related to quality and regulatory compliance to ensure all product processing requirements are met in accordance with Customer specifications including calibrations, dosimetry results, generation of test methods, audits, scheduling, validations, record keeping and reporting.
What You Will Do
• Coordinate day-to-day tasks and direction for Quality Technicians/Senior Quality Technicians by providing technical support, mentoring and oversight.
• Responsible for oversight of all products and/or report pre-reviews and releases conducted by Quality Technicians/Senior Quality Technicians.
• Responsible for executing product and/or report releases for all processing runs/lab samples containing a non-conformance, including management of Customer communication and leading the associated non-conformance investigations.
• Initiate and/or participate in corrective actions, problem-solving and continuous improvement activities.
• Perform internal audits at other AST facilities, including identification of non-compliances and report generation. Responsible for managing remediation of internal audit observations assigned by site Quality Manager.
• Manage creation of new quality system policies and procedures and revisions to existing policies/procedures.
• Review collected data to perform statistical analysis and recommend process changes to improve quality.
• Monitor and report on performance metrics.
What You Will Do – cont’d
• Instruct other STERIS employees in quality principles, effective corrective actions, and valid statistical techniques.
• Collaborate with other departments and facilities within the company on quality related issues.
• Lead quality system programs (i.e. calibration, maintenance, training, CAPA, complaints, non-conformances, supplier quality, management review, operational qualifications, document control, change control, risk management, etc).
• Overall responsibilities include commitment to ensure external and internal requirements are met according to documented policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Other Technology
• Minimum one (1) to five (5) years of combined Manufacturing/Quality Engineering and/or Quality Systems experience.
• Minimum one (1) to five (5) years of experience working in an ISO certified environment required.
• Minimum one (1) to five (5) years of experience with medical device or other regulated industries preferred.
• Working knowledge of FDA QSR/ EUGMP regulations strongly preferred.
Excellent problem-solving skills
Focus on identification of potential issues and continuous improvement.
Experience working on cross-functional teams and on own initiative.
Demonstrated excellent organizational, oral and written communications skills.
Must have PC experience, as well as working familiarity of desktop applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, regulated environment with strict deadlines.
Mathematical skills including practical application of fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions and algebra.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Worcester
Job Tags : Steris careers in Northborough, Quality jobs in Northborough MA, Document Control jobs hiring, Medical Device jobs in Northborough, CAPA careers, Northborough jobs in Document Control sector, Jobs nearby in Northborough Massachusetts, Steris hiring nearby me in Northborough MA, Internal Audit jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Northborough engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Northborough as Quality Analyst.