Join Steris as Manager, Operations in Santa Fe Springs California. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Santa Fe Springs CA.
Position : Manager, Operations
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Santa Fe Springs, California
Job Segment : Operations Manager, Medical, Engineer, Manager, Operations, Healthcare, Engineering, Management
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
At STERIS, the Operations Manager will provide direction/guidance to daily activities of production personnel with an emphasis on safety, quality, delivery and cost while maintaining a continuous improvement culture. This position will have oversight for operations at our facility in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
What You Will Do
• Responsible for achieving daily production plan.
• Ability to plan, schedule work and coordinate resources.
• Responsible for production efficiencies, quality and safety.
• Motivate and maintain positive employee relations
• Effectively communicate with all key contacts.
• Ensure compliance with and medical device regulations.
• Champion Talent management initiatives
• Create a culture of continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery and compliance.
• Review reports/data and resolve problems, control costs and meet deadlines.
• Develop/revise work practices and ensure compliance with standards.
• Coordinate with Engineering/R&D regarding products specifications throughout production.
• Manage employee performance and coordinate with Human Resources Business Partners.
• Responsible for continuous improvement programs (6S, Lean, TOC).
What You Need to be Successful
• Associate degree in Business or Engineering. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of managerial experience in a regulated manufacturing environment. Medical device industry preferred.
• Demonstrated success as a change agent in terms of people, processes, and culture
• Experience in Lean Initiatives/Continuous Improvement culture
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.
• Skilled in critical thinking, problem solving and other Six sigma tools
• Good understanding of cost accounting and experience owning a P&L is preferred
• Action-oriented, results focused individual with can-do attitude.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Power Point and experience with ERP systems
What We Offer You
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Tags : Steris careers in Santa Fe Springs, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Santa Fe Springs CA, Operations Manager jobs hiring, Medical jobs in Santa Fe Springs, Engineer careers, Santa Fe Springs jobs in Operations Manager sector, Jobs nearby in Santa Fe Springs California, Steris hiring nearby me in Santa Fe Springs CA, Manager jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Santa Fe Springs engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Santa Fe Springs as Manager, Operations.