Join Steris as Mechanical Engineer in Plymouth Minnesota. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Plymouth MN.
Position : Mechanical Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Work location : Plymouth, Minnesota
Job Segment : Medical, Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Drafting, Engineer, Healthcare, Engineering
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Mechanical Engineer will join a fast-paced Infection Prevention Technologies R&D team performing sustaining and post market management in addition to new product development of high level disinfection equipment. In this position you will interact with other engineering disciplines and cross functional team members during the development process including quality, regulatory, service and operations. You will utilize problem solving techniques and engineering principles such as statics, dynamics, material science and thermodynamics to address design challenges. You will be involved in 3D Modeling, Design Controls documentation, Design Verification Testing and hands-on prototyping while improving existing systems and developing innovative solutions for our customers.
*This position is eligible for hybrid work options after successful training an onboarding.
• Performs routine engineering investigations involving calculations and/or tests in support of current products, new designs, methods, materials, or process studies
• Assist with the design, development, testing and reports on engineering projects.
• Perform analyses, resolve issues using problem solving techniques to develop new and innovative solutions for our Customers.
• Prepares design sketches and assists with developing design layouts and drawings for a variety of components, sub-assemblies, processes, or equipment in support of projects.
• Interacts with vendors, suppliers, and consultants, on a limited basis, to assure compliance with requirements and specifications.
• Work as a collaborative team member in engineering projects.
• Component/sub assembly level oversight
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering required
• 1+ years of mechanical engineering experience. Internship experience required for recent graduates.
• Working knowledge in a variety of materials, technologies and manufacturing methods is desirable. Examples include: Metal, plastics, rubber, composites, welding, machining, forming, casting, molding
• Working knowledge in the following areas: thermodynamics, computation fluid dynamics, finite element analysis, design controls, etc.
• Basic knowledge / skills in 3D CAD Modeling (Creo preferred)
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Travel up to 5-10% including internationally.
What STERIS Offers
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Tags : Steris careers in Plymouth, Engineering jobs in Plymouth MN, Medical jobs hiring, Manufacturing Engineer jobs in Plymouth, Mechanical Engineer careers, Plymouth jobs in Medical sector, Jobs nearby in Plymouth Minnesota, Steris hiring nearby me in Plymouth MN, Drafting jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Plymouth engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Plymouth as Mechanical Engineer.