Join Steris as Quality Assurance Specialist in Rush New York. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Quality careers in Rush NY.
Position : Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Category: Quality
Work location : Rush, New York
Job Segment : Document Control, Quality Assurance, QA, Inspector, Risk Management, Administrative, Technology, Quality, Finance
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Quality Specialist is responsible for assisting in administration of the quality functions at a site to assure adherence to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, MDSAP, FDA 21 CFR Part 820/211, EU MDR and other applicable regulatory standards. This role coordinates document control transactions, site record retention, calibration and inspection activities. In addition, the Quality Specialist will facilitate Customer complaint investigations, assist in audit coordination, support supplier quality and customer assessments and support risk management activities where appropriate. This role may also track and trend Quality data and support the site Management Review process.
1. Complete document control transactions.
2. Manage Customer complaint investigations and complete complaint documentation.
3. Facilitate CAPA and NCR investigations and may coordinate investigation documentation.
4. Review DHR’s and support batch record release.
5. Manage record retention practices within the site.
6. Manage site calibration activities and recordkeeping.
7. Support site inspection activities and recordkeeping.
8. Coordinate internal and external audits.
9. Support supplier quality and Customer assessment activities.
10. Track and trend site Quality data.
11. Support targeted Lean activities.
12. Complete other duties as assigned.
1. Customer Focused: Demonstrates a “Customer first” mindset. Responds with a sense of urgency.
2. Teamwork: Collaborates with others. Works in a professional manner to support team actions.
3. Results: Effectively manages work tasks. Is detail oriented and strives for continuous improvement. Ability to analyze technical issues. Ability to cope with change and shifting priorities.
4. Communication: Constructs clear written communication. Keeps manager and co-workers informed.
5. Job Knowledge: PC experience and working familiarity of common desktop applications including Excel and Word.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Rochester
Job Tags : Steris careers in Rush, Quality jobs in Rush NY, Document Control jobs hiring, Quality Assurance jobs in Rush, QA careers, Rush jobs in Document Control sector, Jobs nearby in Rush New York, Steris hiring nearby me in Rush NY, Inspector jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Rush engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Rush as Quality Assurance Specialist.