Join Steris as CSC Lobby Coordinator in Mentor Ohio. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Mentor OH.
Position : CSC Lobby Coordinator
Job Category: Finance
Work location : Mentor, Ohio
Job Segment : Medical, Administrative Assistant, Real Estate, Inspector, Healthcare, Administrative, Sales, Research, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Welcome all Customers, visitors, and contractors in a professional and courteous manner. Ensures that all Customers, visitors and contractors are treated in accordance with all our policies and procedures, pursuant to their intended visit to STERIS. Provide administrative and coordinator support for Global Facilities and Real Estate and Customer Solutions Center (CSC) employees as required. Provide administrative technical security functions for various designated tasks including Global Records Retention, Faciliteis Maintenance coordination and technical department information sharing.
1. Greet and register visitors (utilizing SwipedON System) and advise appropriate employee of Customers, visitors and contractor’s arrival.
2. Provide safety awareness briefing to incoming Customers, visitors and contractors through the safety video, evacuation procedures and briefing materials.
3. Brief Customers and visitors regarding the corporation’s Visitor and Contractor Policies, Facility and Safety awareness.
4. Ensure the entire lobby area is always organized, neat and efficient.
5. Train new lobby relief employees as required on appropriate lobby activities and procedures.
6. Provide administrative and coordinator assistance to GLobal Facilities and Real Estate, and Customer Solutions Center employees. This would include proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, applications.
7. Assist with research and record units of measure for the Greenhouse Gas Tracking for other business groups.
8. Support and coordinate the Evacuation Accountability Documentation.
9. Assit with publishing and management of Global Facilities and Real Estate data and content creation for documentation and storage on share drives and internal STERIS Global Facilities and Real Estate intranet site.
10. Support and coordinate data and information with shared management duties for Global Records Retention under Global Facilities and Real Estate.
11. Create training material and videos to support training of employees on a global basis that must provide data for Global Records Retention.
12. Manage and coordinate maintenance work order system via use of self or department developed and managed web tools.
Duties – cont’d
13. Assist with support of other US locations with employee and vendor identification and badge requests.
14. Support Security Officer as may be required when reviewing security system alarms and data for review
15. Support Corporate functions and events coordinate through Lobby and Facilities Services.
16. Support as needed, visitor coordination tasks for the Customer Solutions Center. This could include; logistical requirements, such as air travel, hotel accommodations, dining recommendations and reservations, specific ground transportation, facility requirements, and special needs as required. Provide communication of all arrangements to requesting individuals and management.
17. Back-up and help coordinate conference calls, meeting changes and updates for Customer requirements in a timely and professional manner.
18. Work closely with IT and other vendors to ensure the lobby video screen display changes are maintained and in proper working condition at all times.
19. Provides assistance to CSC Customers and CSC employees with questions and issues and provides administrative support.
20. Provides backup support for switchboard operation.
21. Provides support as may be needed by mail center.
22. Performs other various coordination duties as assigned by manager
23. Management of the monthly relief personnel calendar.
24. Assist, Coordinate, or Manage special projects under Global Facilities and Real Estate.
25. Assist with coordination of corporate Contact Phone List for all of the Mentor facilities and multiple other locations.
26. Order office supplies required for the lobby.
High School Diploma or GED
3 years of customer service experience
This position may require additional or special hours based on scheduled events.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills and judgment.
A self starter and ability to managing numerous tasks at the same time independently.
Strong organization and planning skills as well as attention to detail
Ability to adapt quickly to changing schedules, needs and requirements of CSC Customers, guests, and contractors.
Demonstrates a professional and positive approach in all interactions (Customers, employees, vendors suppliers)
Understands, enjoys and is comfortable and confident working with various types of technology – including Microsoft Integration, IT Platforms and security equipment.
Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Strong sense for fiscal responsibility.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Akron
Job Tags : Steris careers in Mentor, Finance jobs in Mentor OH, Medical jobs hiring, Administrative Assistant jobs in Mentor, Real Estate careers, Mentor jobs in Medical sector, Jobs nearby in Mentor Ohio, Steris hiring nearby me in Mentor OH, Inspector jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Mentor engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Mentor as CSC Lobby Coordinator.