Join Steris as Data Analyst, Internal Audit in Mentor Ohio. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Mentor OH.
Position : Data Analyst, Internal Audit
Job Category: Information Technology
Work location : Mentor, Ohio
Job Segment : Internal Audit, Audit, Database, Medical, Warehouse, Finance, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Data Analyst will collaborate with Internal Audit management and participate in creating an overall analytics strategy for the department. This role will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing analytics in order to identify risk and create more effective and efficient ways to test controls and transaction populations related to internal audits throughout the Company (including IT, financial, operational, compliance, quality and fraud). The position will require prior experience with industry standard software tools and technologies for building data pipelines, data wrangling and analytics. The position will require learning to implement the analytics processes on the department toolkits and generally staying abreast with changes in technology, programming languages, and software development tools.
1. Provides an understanding of business and data requirements, and design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to Internal Audit and the business.
2. Performs detailed data analysis (determine data structures, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems)
3. Extract, clean, enrich, shape, stage data and prepares data for analysis from disparate source systems.
4. Designs and creates data visualizations (reports and dashboards) using Tableau as required.
5. Maintains a controlled repository of data visualization templates and views in Tableau.
6. Develops Tableau-based and ad-hoc visualizations.
7. Enhances the efficiency of the Sarbanes-Oxley controls by development of analytics of planning, sampling, and testing.
8. Contributes innovative ideas in an effort to continuously improve the audit methodology and audit procedures including the strategic deployment of technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of audit procedures and increase value to the business.
Duties – cont’d
9. Partners with the Internal Audit team members to develop and deliver an data analytics strategy in all phases of the audit process including risk assessment process, planning and scoping,fieldwork and reporting.
10. Supports the training and usage of data analytics capabilities within the Internal Audit team.
11. Work with Internal Audit colleagues to continuously improve the department and achieve department goals.
12. Identify and resolve data quality/integrity issues
13. Troubleshoot BI and Analytics tools, systems and software; performance-tune applications as necessary
14. Communicates and collaborates well with Internal Audit colleagues and the business leaders to strategize on impactful projects and deliver value added analytics to monitor key areas of the business.
Bachelor’s DegreeRequired Experience
1. Experience working with a data warehouse and enterprise databases. (2-5 Years Experience)
2. Experience developing reports and dashboards using Tableau or similar visualization tool. (2-5 Years Experience)
3. 2-5 years in accounting, finance, information technology, operations, STEM fields, or other related roles.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Akron
Job Tags : Steris careers in Mentor, Information Technology jobs in Mentor OH, Internal Audit jobs hiring, Audit jobs in Mentor, Database careers, Mentor jobs in Internal Audit sector, Jobs nearby in Mentor Ohio, Steris hiring nearby me in Mentor OH, Medical jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Mentor engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Mentor as Data Analyst, Internal Audit.