Join Steris as Process Engineer-Home Based in Libertyville Illinois. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Manufacturing Operations careers in Libertyville IL.
Position : Process Engineer-Home Based
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Libertyville, Illinois
Job Segment : Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Project Manager, Industrial Engineer, Inspector, Engineering, Technology, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Directly, or by leading a team or teams, develops new or improves existing processes with the goal of improving process quality and reliability. Establishes medium range objectives for these process improvements, including cost savings and quality improvements. Responsibilities are to be carried out in a manner which stresses safety, incorporates countermeasures and is consistent with company policies, customer service and plant objectives. Works closely with Production, Maintenance, and Compliance departments to manage complex process issues and contribute to the overall performance of the business. (Can be home based in IL, OH, or PA)
• Uses technical capacity to collect and analyze data, and based on findings, makes improvements and modifications to current technologies.
• Facilitates process reviews, processing methods, equipment, and training to drive improvement in efficiency and reduction in waste.
• Utilizes statistical tools and lean principles to identify root causes and improve processes (Process capability, Pareto analysis, SPC, etc.).
• Provides guidance for chartering of kaizen events.
• Monitors progress of process improvements to ensure achievement of expected tangible benefits.
• Identifies ways to optimize and improve processing performance providing feedback to operations leadership when procedures are not correct.
• Assists Operations Leadership and production employees in resolving process problems through a drive to root cause and permanent corrective action 8-step Process.
• Implements mistake-proofing methods and develop workstation aids to assist in operations job performance.
• Assists production to troubleshoot process issues for improvement and sustainment.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in an industrial engineering, statistical analysis and/or project management role in a manufacturing, process or service environment
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the practice of Lean principles, ROI, waste reduction, etc.
• Minimum 7 years of experience and proven results in Continuous Improvement projects
• Minimum 7 years of experience achieving results in a metrics driven environment
• Solid knowledge and demonstrated understanding of Toyota Productions System and methodologies such as: A3 Development and Management, Process Flow Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, 5S/Visual Factory, TPM, QCO-SMED, Standard Work, Process Problem Solving and root cause analysis (PDCA), Quality at the Source, Just In Time, Kaizen/Continuous Improvement, abnormality management, Hoshin Kanri – SDP X Matrix, project management, cellular and model line development.
• Proficiency with computer applications, Microsoft applications preferred.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Tags : Steris careers in Libertyville, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Libertyville IL, Process Engineer jobs hiring, Manufacturing Engineer jobs in Libertyville, Project Manager careers, Libertyville jobs in Process Engineer sector, Jobs nearby in Libertyville Illinois, Steris hiring nearby me in Libertyville IL, Industrial Engineer jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Libertyville engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Libertyville as Process Engineer-Home Based.