Join Steris as Clinical IP Specialist in Boston Massachusetts. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Sales careers in Boston MA.
Position : Clinical IP Specialist
Job Category: Sales
Work location : Boston, Massachusetts
Job Segment : Infection Control, Sterile Processing, Surgery, Travel Nurse, Medicaid, Healthcare
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
The Clinical Infection Prevention Specialist (CIPS) is responsible for providing multiple customer-centred Infection Prevention services and training. The primary responsibility will be to partner with the commercial teams on strategic territory and customer development, the development of clinical action plans for hospitals and surgery centres within a territory and providing onsite process reviews detailing the endoscopy workflow and compiling data across an entity. They will support the efforts of the commercial team by providing clinical expertise, excellent customer service, in-depth knowledge of local territory and best in class training/education. This is a field-based position and does include significant travel within an assigned territory. They will be responsible for customer training on GI Reprocessing capital equipment as well as deliver Continuing Education programming individually and within larger multi credit programs.
1. Provide product education to customers. This includes advanced concept education, CE accredited education and product in-service training.
2. Provide proactive problem solving and timely follow-up of customer issues. Identify and utilize available support resources (i.e., technical services, customer service, and marketing).
3. Conduct process reviews in assigned territory and analyze a facility’s workflow and process in accordance with standards and guidelines.
4. Maintain documentation of customer interactions utilizing sales tools appropriately. Completes required documentation, calendar, expense reports and daily customer activities within specified timeframe. Active involvement in relevant professional organizations.
5. Communicate and collaborate proactively with internal and external stakeholders. Actively listen and express ideas to bring about understanding with others. Present complex or sensitive information in a clear and concise manner.
6. Proactively identifies and addresses opportunities and issues before they become bigger problems with limited to no guidance and customer involvement and delivers information to their commercial sales partners as appropriate.
7. Other duties as assigned
Specific Work Requirements
1. Minimum of 2-year Associates degree OR advanced certification (CGRN, CFER, or equivalent)
2. Clinical experience in Sterile Processing Dept (SPD), Endoscopy, other hospital departments or medical industry settings
3. Experience and proficiency in presenting educational material
Associate’s DegreeRequired Experience
1. 4-year college degree preferred
2. Preferred 2+ years in a leadership role in an endoscopy unit
3. Preferred 1 year or more of experience in endoscopy reprocessing (i.e. technician) or as an Infection Preventionist responsible for high level disinfection in a hospital or ASC setting
4. Nursing or allied healthcare professional degrees (RN, CGRN, BSN or greater)
5. Infection Prevention – Certified Infection Control (CIC),
6. Experience building and implementing strategic plans for health care stakeholders
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Tags : Steris careers in Boston, Sales jobs in Boston MA, Infection Control jobs hiring, Sterile Processing jobs in Boston, Surgery careers, Boston jobs in Infection Control sector, Jobs nearby in Boston Massachusetts, Steris hiring nearby me in Boston MA, Travel Nurse jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Boston engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Boston as Clinical IP Specialist.