Join Steris as Surgical Support Representative in Hackensack New Jersey. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Hackensack NJ.
Position : Surgical Support Representative
Job Category: Service/Technical Services
Work location : Hackensack, New Jersey
Job Segment : Medical, Customer Service Representative, Surgery, Inspector, Healthcare, Customer Service, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Surgical Support Representative acts as Trusted Advisor to STERIS Customers by pro-actively interacting and communicating with Customers daily. As a support person in this role, you will utilize technology to perform administrative and support requirements, aid in troubleshooting customer issues, and improve the overall Customer experience of STERIS Customers by providing post-installation, on-site technical Customer support on all operating room integration equipment (light, tables, audio/video technology). You will provide exceptional Customer service to hospital staff, supporting their use of the equipment in a professional and knowledgeable basis. In this role, you may perform first tier systems troubleshooting and resolution of issues, along with minor equipment modifications on all integration equipment serviced by STERIS.
• Provide post-installation, on-site technical support of Operating Room Integration product lines. Assist hospital operating room staff in basic maintenance and ongoing use of hospital-owned STERIS integration equipment. Is an extension of the local Sales team for a defined amount of time, and will escalate service or account issues appropriately to the Field Service Representative or Account Manager assigned to the hospital.
• Coordinate with Installers, Field Service Representatives and Account Managers for supplies and/or assistance as needed.
• Service Customers by providing on-site support in the operating room. Will manage and monitor the use of the OR equipment. This is a traveling position. Will be assigned to one account and will be on-site daily for a defined period established by the sales team.
• May provide support during the installation of OR Integration equipment. Will serve a supporting role, and will be expected to become familiar with that particular hospital’s equipment and OR set up.
• Perform administrative duties as assigned to ensure effective planning, utilization, and required paperwork completion.
• Develop and maintain effective, communicative relationships with Customers, managers, support functions and the sales organization Maintains courteous and professional demeanor when working with Customers, contractors, management, and fellow employees.
• Respond to routine Customer and sales questions regarding equipment operation and performance. At the RM discretion, provide on-site support to the sales organization, limited to identifying opportunities and post-installation use of equipment.
• Provide solutions to Customers to enhance sales and growth in the field through effective positioning of STERIS products and services, identifying opportunities, and passing leads to management and sales.
High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent knowledge of personal computers, audio/video technology, video cabling, networking. Technology integration experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot situations and determine solution.
• Excellent, polished Customer interaction. Ability to communicate professionally with Customers.
• Will work in the following environments, at times during surgical procedures: hospitals, operating rooms, and surgi-centers. May be subject to Customer drug testing or background check, Operating Room protocol training, Customer specific safety training, or Customer SOP training.
• Work in and around hospital personnel, sensitive medical equipment and patients, experience with proper operating room and hospital protocols and procedures.
• 100% travel to Customer sites; Overnight based on Customer location.
• Hours will vary depending on Customer needs, as availability is needed during procedures.
• Traveling on weekends required as needed; Expected to travel by car and air to Customer sites.
• Energetic with a desire to learn and develop new skills.
• Associates degree in electronics, IT technology, mechanical or similar discipline, plus one (1) to three (3) years of related experience strongly preferred.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Job Tags : Steris careers in Hackensack, Service/Technical Services jobs in Hackensack NJ, Medical jobs hiring, Customer Service Representative jobs in Hackensack, Surgery careers, Hackensack jobs in Medical sector, Jobs nearby in Hackensack New Jersey, Steris hiring nearby me in Hackensack NJ, Inspector jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Hackensack engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Hackensack as Surgical Support Representative.