Join Steris as Interface Project Manager in Baton Rouge Louisiana. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Baton Rouge LA.
Position : Interface Project Manager
Job Category: Customer Operations/Customer Support
Work location : Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Job Segment : Project Manager, Medical, Manager, Medicaid, Medicare, Technology, Healthcare, Management
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
This role is responsible for managing the equipment connectivity to SPM and other tracking systems for healthcare Customers. A successful candidate will collaborate with a cross-functional team and/or Customer to lead the equipment connectivity implementation process by defining the scope of work and following standard work to ensure timely readiness for the interface Go Live. Timely interface project completion ensures department and company goals are achieved.
You will love this job if you enjoy being part of a collaborative cross-functional team, being a subject matter expert while continuously learning new things, and are comfortable working independently within a team that values integrity, is curious and ever-evolving, is accountable for their actions and works as a collaborative team.
This is a fully remote position that will require occasional 25% overnight travel.
• Develop and maintain defined project plans and milestones (i.e., project schedule).
• Document and manage the scope of defined interfacing equipment.
• Determine Customer’s priorities for interfacing equipment; develop corresponding initiatives to be completed during the implementation process.
• Work with the Customer to determine server specifications, network requirements, IP addresses, firewall policies, and remote access requirements.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with project sponsors, leadership, and other project team members.
• Review and complete project documentation as per Equipment Interface Team policies and procedures.
• Attend project status calls and other Customer calls to discuss project milestones and status with the Customer and/or Project Manager.
• Identify potential project delays and work with the Customer and/or defined resources to keep the project progressing on schedule.
• Escalate project risks as appropriate to leadership and develop mitigation plans.
• Ensure all Customer questions and issues are resolved and keep the Customer informed on both the action plan and the resolution.
• Ensure that the Customer is ready for onsite visits or Go Live as per Equipment Interface Team policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Information Technology terminology and troubleshooting; use this knowledge to ensure everything is working properly.
• Gain and maintain expert-level knowledge of necessary configurations for implementing all SPM products for equipment interfaces.
• Bachelors degree with 5+ years Project management experience implementing software and/or hardware within Customers in an enterprise IT organization
• In lieu of Bachelors degree, an Associates degree with 9+ years of related experience or a High School Diploma with 13 years of related experience.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time and resource management skills
• Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office software products; experience with Salesforce is a plus
• General knowledge of software, servers, IP addresses, networking concepts (DHCP, Static IP, etc.) preferred
• Physical location that can access high-speed internet (preferably cable modem)
• Employee must satisfy Customer-specific vaccination or medical testing requirements (i.e., TB test, Hepatitis B vaccination, etc.)
• Experience with sterile processing preferred; employees without sterile processing experience are required to complete the Certified Central Service Vendor Partner (CCSVP) certification within the first year of employment
What STERIS Offers
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Baton Rouge
Job Tags : Steris careers in Baton Rouge, Customer Operations/Customer Support jobs in Baton Rouge LA, Project Manager jobs hiring, Medical jobs in Baton Rouge, Manager careers, Baton Rouge jobs in Project Manager sector, Jobs nearby in Baton Rouge Louisiana, Steris hiring nearby me in Baton Rouge LA, Medicaid jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Baton Rouge engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Baton Rouge as Interface Project Manager.