Join Steris as Manager, Operations II in Spartanburg South Carolina. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris career in Spartanburg SC.
Position : Manager, Operations II
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Spartanburg, South Carolina
Job Segment : Operations Manager, Medical, Warehouse, Manager, Operations, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Management
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Leads a team that can be comprised of a combination of supervisors, MH, Operators, Planners, maintenance or warehouse personnel in the execution of processing and operational requirements that can include the shipping and maintenance departments of the facilities. Has budget responsibility for their respective departments of responsibility.
Operational Excellence (35%)
1. Leads the implementation of corporate safety and health programs to establish and ensure a safe working environment, including establishing accountability systems that improve compliance and safety results
2. Drives all continuous improvement processes at a shop-floor level, including lean operational culture, safety and safety improvement events, quality requirements. Fosters a culture that promotes continuous improvement of people and processes.Audits standard work, countermeasures.
3. Manages capacity planning process to develop plans to meet Customer requirements, assess new business, and maintain positive Customer relationships.
4. Has P&L responsibility for their respective departments of responsibility.
People Leadership (35%)
1. Improves and resolves internal complaints with assistance of Plant Manager.
2. Improves and resolves external business-related complaints working with operations staff.
3. Provides for and ensures training of newly placed employees in all classificaitons occurs.
Customer Relationships (10%)
1. Routine Customer interaction related to all facets of Customer processing and shipping needs.
2. Provide support to Customer audits and Quality investigations.
3. Support Customer visits and Business Reviews.
Delivering Results (20%)
1. Improve Safety and Quality metrics while handling Customer products, operating equipment and performing routine job functions.
2. Manage and improve area expenses to ensure P&L targets are achieved.
3. Customer Service – Ensure Customer processing needs are met from inbound receipt of product to return shipment.
4. Improve accuracy during product processing to eliminate Customer product damage and process nonconformances, investigating Quality issues as needed.
5. Improve employee engagement through use of Lean Principles to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
Duties – cont’d
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
8 years of leadership experience required
1. Budget preparation
2. Working across plant locations and with corporate functions
3. Driving diverse and complex agendas (Customer, employee, SQDC)
4. Talent selection and development
5. Planning, coordinating cross-shift/ department activities
6. Managing leaders
7. Adapting plans, resources to meet production requirements
1. Effective interpersonal skills
2. Data analysis and data-driven problem-solving
3. Prioritization and ability to adapt to changing priorities
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Spartanburg
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Tags : Steris careers in Spartanburg, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Spartanburg SC, Operations Manager jobs hiring, Medical jobs in Spartanburg, Warehouse careers, Spartanburg jobs in Operations Manager sector, Jobs nearby in Spartanburg South Carolina, Steris hiring nearby me in Spartanburg SC, Manager jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Spartanburg engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Spartanburg as Manager, Operations II.