Join Steris as Field Sales Training Program Manager in Mentor Ohio. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Training & Development careers in Mentor OH.
Position : Field Sales Training Program Manager
Job Category: Training & Development
Work location : Mentor, Ohio
Job Segment : Marketing Manager, Program Manager, Testing, Entry Level Sales, Field Sales, Marketing, Management, Technology, Sales
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
The Field Sales Training Program Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of product and associated procedural education programs for the STERIS sales organization and Customers within key procedural areas. This role works closely with sales, marketing, and training leadership to ensure new and ongoing training programs are aligned to the corporate and divisional mission, strategy, and goals.
The Field Sales Training Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective integration of Product, Agile Selling and Organization strategies and initiatives into new and existing employee training programs. They will also deliver training programs that include and are not limited to: 201 new hire training, 301 training, 401 advanced training, Director’s Training, and in-field sales training support. These programs cover a variety of topics including: product familiarity and functionality, competitive overviews and strategies, proper in-servicing techniques, effective territory management, and application of Agile Selling Strategies.
Additionally, this position is expected to be a product expert in the key procedural focus areas for assigned Business Unit. This expertise will be used for coaching the sales channel, interacting with and training Customers during sales calls in the field.
• Responsible for facilitating training programs for new and existing sales team members, to include: corporate sales training programs, field-based sales training programs and online learning programs.
• Develop an understanding of key business drivers and how to efficiently translate into effective training programs across the sales organizations.
• Leverage expert level understanding of STERIS products and programs to deliver best in class product and associated procedural training for new and existing field sales professionals.
• Develop a functional understanding of competitive solutions, to facilitate a thorough understanding of STERIS product advantages and differentiating factors for new and existing field sales professionals; as well as positioning with Customers during sales calls and visits.
• Leads product strategy sessions with product managers, clinical specialists and designated field sales representatives. Uses the information to create Agile Selling Briefs that are distributed throughout the sales organization.
• Owns the overall execution, development and delivery of ongoing sales training, including but not limited to: content management and updates, supporting business partner and training advisors scheduling, external Customer support, and required training materials in support of the STERIS sales organizations.
• Work directly with Sr. Training Manager to develop training schedules, for new hire programs and on-going sales training initiatives, which support the timely on-boarding and development of STERIS sales organizations.
• Responsible for providing effective feedback to new and existing sales professionals during training. Provides post-training feedback to field managers in written and verbal format.
• Works closely with Region Managers to identify training opportunities for existing sales representatives that require additional in-field support.
• Leverage data collected by training program participant surveys and sales organization performance metrics, to assess the effectiveness of training programs and make recommended improvements and enhancements when required.
• Deliver formal and informal presentations to new and existing sales professionals, sales management and internal departments through new hire, online learning, and national conference platforms.
• Travel required 50% of time (primarily domestic)
• Other duties as assigned.
Duties – cont’d
1. Ability to understand business strategy and key drivers for STERIS Customer and channel targets and translate into effective training programs.
2. Demonstrated ability to provide constructive performance coaching and feedback
3. Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to excel in a high-performing team environment.
5. Ability to balance short term goals with a strategic vision.
6. Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness.
7. Experience with MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
Bachelor’s DegreeRequired Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Minimum 7+ progressive years of business professional experience, of which 3 should be sales or marketing experience in the medical or related industry.
3. Excellent organizational and time management skills; documented ability to manage multiple assigned projects simultaneously.
4. Understanding and documented implementation of adult learning principles preferred.
5. Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills in both large and small groups
8. Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively articulate procedural information and economic advantages in support of STERIS Endoscopy’s current product portfolio.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Akron
Job Tags : Steris careers in Mentor, Training & Development jobs in Mentor OH, Marketing Manager jobs hiring, Program Manager jobs in Mentor, Testing careers, Mentor jobs in Marketing Manager sector, Jobs nearby in Mentor Ohio, Steris hiring nearby me in Mentor OH, Entry Level Sales jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Mentor engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Mentor as Field Sales Training Program Manager.