Join Steris as Consumable Sales Specialist- Operating Room in Eden Prairie Minnesota. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Sales careers in Eden Prairie MN.
Position : Consumable Sales Specialist- Operating Room
Job Category: Sales
Work location : Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Job Segment : Surgery, Testing, Inspector, Medicaid, Medicare, Healthcare, Technology, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
The Sales Representative for the Key Surgical Operating Room product group is responsible for meeting or exceeding the annual sales plan by establishing, growing and maintaining relationships with Key Surgical customers in a defined geographical territory. The Sales Representative creates and works an individualized and multi-faceted sales strategy comprised of new business generation, existing business development, and clinical education based on the needs of their territory. This role requires 25% travel.
Grow sales revenue to annual sales targets by developing an individualized sales strategy to establish, grow and maintain relationships with Key Surgical customers within a defined geographic territory
• Identify & generate leads for future business and accounts that do not currently work with Key Surgical
• Increase order frequency and breadth of products used at current customer facilities
• Develop and deploy sales campaigns by means of call lists, health system approaches, local contracts and national GPOs
• Build and maintain a subject-matter-expert level of knowledge about Key Surgical products, industry standards and best practices; educate the customer through product recommendations and Clinical Education channels.
• Provide educational and product in-services and group trainings to customers and industry figures both in-person and virtually
• Present at seminars, tradeshows, local conferences, industry meetings, webinars, customer accounts and other relevant settings within the assigned sales territory
• Obtain and retain relevant certification (CCSVP, AORN Vendor Certification and/or G.I. Technical Specialist) according to product segment
• Respond efficiently and effectively to inquiries regarding product specifications, functionality, pricing, competition and other current and potential requests via phone, email, fax & Key Surgical Clinical Education Competencies
• Up to 20% travel within the assigned territory
Duties – cont’d
A minimum of an Associate’s degree is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
• Proven ability and passion for leading group presentations and training sessions both in- person and virtually
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products required, familiarity with Customer Relationship
• Management (CRM) software strongly preferred
• Strong sales and/or marketing experience strongly preferred
• Medical or health care industry experience strongly preferred
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Tags : Steris careers in Eden Prairie, Sales jobs in Eden Prairie MN, Surgery jobs hiring, Testing jobs in Eden Prairie, Inspector careers, Eden Prairie jobs in Surgery sector, Jobs nearby in Eden Prairie Minnesota, Steris hiring nearby me in Eden Prairie MN, Medicaid jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Eden Prairie engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Eden Prairie as Consumable Sales Specialist- Operating Room.