Join Steris as Validation Technician in Galway . At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Processing Operations careers in Galway G.
Position : Validation Technician
Job Category: Processing Operations
Work location : Galway,
Job Segment : Laboratory, Medical Device, Engineer, Procurement, Technician, Science, Healthcare, Engineering, Operations, Technology
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
This Validation Engineering role is a position within the engineering team based at the STERIS Galway laboratory. The site provides testing and technical services to the medical device and pharma industries.
• Support laboratory equipment procurement and develop URS documentation
• Work as a team to create, execute, and report on IQ, OQ and PQ protocols
• Development of equipment related instructions and forms where required
• Generate equipment measurement uncertainty budgets
• Training of personnel in use of equipment and related documented instructions and forms
• Design and execute Test Method Validation studies using appropriate approach (e.g. but not limited to: variable, variable destructive, or attribute Gauge R&R)
• Establish statistically valid Test Method Validation sample sizes and acceptance criteria.
• Assess equipment specifications and suitability for test method
• Support equipment and test method improvements and update of test method related work instructions where required.
• Training of personnel on test method related work instructions and forms.
• Liaise with multiple departments to ensure timely completion of validation activities
• Review statistical data and generate reports
• Problem solve validation issues
• Review and implement international test standards
Duties – cont’d
Experience and Education Required
Minimum 3rd level relevant science or engineering degree
Equipment Qualification and Test Method Validation experience: minimum 2 years
Working in a regulated environment: minimum 2 years
6 sigma and Minitab experience an advantage
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Tags : Steris careers in Galway, Processing Operations jobs in Galway G, Laboratory jobs hiring, Medical Device jobs in Galway, Engineer careers, Galway jobs in Laboratory sector, Jobs nearby in Galway , Steris hiring nearby me in Galway G, Procurement jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Galway engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Galway as Validation Technician.