Join Steris as Production Assistant I in El Paso Texas. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Manufacturing Operations careers in El Paso TX.
Position : Production Assistant I
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : El Paso, Texas
Job Segment : Housekeeping, Facilities, Industrial, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Operations, Manufacturing, Science
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
At STERIS Applied Sterilization Technologies (AST), We are One Team with One Goal. Through a network of nearly 60 facilities globally, STERIS AST has been committed to patient safety by providing contract sterilization services to the medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer, and industrial communities for over 50 years. Our sterilization services ensure the safety of those who use these products, including our families, our friends, and ourselves.
The hourly pay rate for the Production Assistant position is $16.00. A $2,000 sign on bonus is also offered, along with an annual merit, bonus and incentive plans. This position works Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00 pm and offers overtime potential based on business needs.
What you will do with us:
Assists Production Manager, Warehouse Manager and/or Production Planner in the preparation of irradiation runs or EtO batches, process and load documentation, certificates of processing and shipping documentation; provides Customers with documents, schedules and information; assists in the maintenance of Customer specifications. May be trained to assist in product scheduling.
1. Contributes to the timely and accurate processing of Customer product within GMP’s, regulations and Customer requirements by reviewing the receipt documentation of incoming product.; obtains product case dimensions, weight, densities, and preparing loading diagrams; prepares processing documentation; accurately prepares load packets; maintains cycle development documentation or programs; monitors processing run files and Customer specification records; controls product samples, BI’s, residual samples and lot samples including receipt, verification and shipment.
2. Provides Customer service through inquiries about schedule of product processing, release and shipment of product; conducts freight traces and physical inventories to meet Customer requirements; reconciles Customer product damage reports, and/or paperwork discrepancies with Customer; monitors status of products and reports to Customers as required.
3. Provides processing reports to facility management as required.
4. Assist with validations to ensure integrity of product processing.
5. Performs post run temperature/RH sensor verifications.
6. Initiates the instructional paperwork for processing run packets, including preparation of the specified dosimeters.
7. May inform QSRC of new products and any noted changes to process on Customer incoming paperwork.
8. May assist the Production Manager or Production Planner in scheduling production, work shifts, daily production duties and Customer controls.
9. Develops and revises product loading and palletization specifications.
10. Performs production activities to include: run generation, providing certificate of processing generation, documenting transmittal, documenting non-conforming product disposition and distributing documents.
11. Performs post process file close out activities, including data collection and calculation of processing time.
12. Maintains production department records and work instruction manuals.
13. Coordinates the receipt and distribution of Customer release documentation.
14. Performs routine inventory reporting and product status reporting activities.
15. Performs data management activities for the ODMS program.
16. Contributes to maintaining a safe and clean working environment by performing routine area housekeeping and reporting any unsafe conditions to facility management.
17. Communicates in an effective manner by utilizing accepted business practices in a courteous and professional manner providing timely and accurate responses and service oriented offers of assistance.
How you will learn your role:
Review work instructions along with vital policies and procedures
Take part in on-the-job training, overseen by your Hiring Manager
Demonstrate ability to meet the requirements of the job
High School Diploma or GED
You will be a great fit if you can:
Be dependable and reliable
Be a collaborative team player
Be attentive to detail
Reasons you’ll love working here:
This is an opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS wouldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people, who take true pride in their work. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding employees for their hard work. We do this by providing competitive base salary plus bonus (as applicable), comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid PTO and holidays, 401K with company match.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: El Paso
Job Tags : Steris careers in El Paso, Manufacturing Operations jobs in El Paso TX, Housekeeping jobs hiring, Facilities jobs in El Paso, Industrial careers, El Paso jobs in Housekeeping sector, Jobs nearby in El Paso Texas, Steris hiring nearby me in El Paso TX, Medical Device jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for El Paso engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in El Paso as Production Assistant I.