Join Steris as Integration Technician in Washington District of Columbia. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Service/Technical Services careers in Washington DC.
Position : Integration Technician
Job Category: Service/Technical Services
Work location : Washington, District of Columbia
Job Segment : Surgery, Testing, Maintenance, Medicaid, Medicare, Healthcare, Technology, Manufacturing
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Our Healthcare Customers are federally mandated (by Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services or CMS) requiring vendors to have the COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption. There are select Customers who do not accept any exceptions. Unvaccinated Associates may be excluded from working at a Customer site, require routine testing with an approved exemption (if accepted by the Customer) or have limited Customer access impacting their ability to remain employed. Additionally, we may be required to meet state mandates on COVID-19 vaccination, exemptions and/or booster requirements. This position is a Customer-facing role that falls under a state or CMS mandate.
Are you mechanically inclined with a knack for hands-on work and love to travel? Do you enjoy working independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you provide an exceptional customer experience? If you want to work for a great company where you will have the opportunity to advance your career, join our growing team as an Integration Technician specializing in installing Operating Room systems to integrate all equipment, audio/visual systems, and software.
***This position requires heavy overnight travel, up to 85% of the time, Monday – Friday***
• Competitive pay
• Overtime opportunity
• Annual merit bonus and incentive plans
• Company vehicle, fuel, vehicle maintenance, uniforms and all necessary tools provided
• Company provided credit card, iPhone & laptop
• Company paid meals up to $55.00 per day
• Field based – start and stop from home everyday
• Business travel and all related expenses paid
• Medical, vision, prescription, dental and life insurance
• 401(k) with a company match
• Paid time off that accrues from day one and paid holidays
• Service training and coaching program
• Tuition assistance
• Opportunities for advancement
What will you do
• Work closely with a training mentor to learn how to install operating room systems.
• Install operating room systems and train Customers in the system operations.
• Coordinate personal travel to job site location using Company travel portal.
What do you need
• High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of two years of experience or Associate’s degree in Electronics, mechanical or similar degree, plus one year of related experience.
• Excellent knowledge of personal computers, video technology, video cabling, or data/networking.
• During training, this position will work closely with a training mentor to install operating room integration systems. This includes physical placement of equipment, installation, termination, and interconnection of all cables, downloading and configuration of software; and testing of all functions per testing documentation.
• Upon completion of the ORI Technician Technical & Leadership Training Plan, you will lead small to medium size installations of operating room integration systems with oversight of Integration Project Manager.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Technical troubleshooting skills along with strong organization and problem-solving skills.
• Energetic with a desire to learn and develop new skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours and travel extensively as required.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Tags : Steris careers in Washington, Service/Technical Services jobs in Washington DC, Surgery jobs hiring, Testing jobs in Washington, Maintenance careers, Washington jobs in Surgery sector, Jobs nearby in Washington District of Columbia, Steris hiring nearby me in Washington DC, Medicaid jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Washington engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Washington as Integration Technician.