Join Steris as Finance Manager in Shoeburyness . At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Finance careers in Shoeburyness ESS.
Position : Finance Manager
Job Category: Finance
Work location : Shoeburyness,
Job Segment : Payroll, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Embedded, Manager, Finance, Technology, Management
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
This is an interim position for a period of up to 12 months. The role requirements are to perform the duties of a ‘General Ledger Finance Manager’ role within the Financial Accounting process for UK & International. Based in Derby
Manage six Financial Accountants, full management scope. Review and sign off of work prepared.
Maintain the General Ledger transactional integrity to ensure it complies with; accounting standards, group policies, SOX and fulfills audit requirements.
Submit on a timely basis any external or internal statutory returns.
Meet all corporate internal and external reporting deadlines.
1. Review work produced by the Financial Accountants to ensure compliance to accounting principles and standards.
2. Ensure transactional data and controls embedded in producing data comply to SOX principles.
3. Review and approve Balance Sheet Reconciliations produced by the Financial Accountants excluding any business specific accounts which will be reviewed by the Business Line Finance Manager.
4. Work with Business Line Finance Managers to ensure transactional data is correctly accounted for in both P&L and Balance Sheet.
5. Key contact for Tax, Statutory and SOX audits. This will entail, liaison with internal and external auditors and Tax Department. Act as key conduit to distribute audit timetable, issue requests for evidence or support, collation of data, monitor completion of audit.
6. Responsible for completion of annual tax packs to timetable issued by Tax Department.
7. Ensure accurate completion of cashflow forecasts. Work with Treasury to improve the content and accuracy.
8. Review and sign off VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales, IPR, PSA and P11d returns.
9. Work with Accounts Payable, Finance Analysts, Business Line Finance Managers to co-ordinate periodic review and cleanse of GRNI.
10. Review and sign off Payroll Control Accounts. Work with Payroll, HRSSC, other Finance teams to improve the process.
11. Produce monthly reports or ad-hoc detail from supporting ledgers as requested.
12. Produce data analysis for Finance Analysts, Business Line Finance Managers as requested.
13. Extract data required for SOX and Audit and liaise with internal and external auditors where necessary.
Fully qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA, ACMA.
2. Strong technical accounting ability
3. Advanced competency in software packages, to include Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
4. Proven report writing ability including data analysis, graphics and key financial indicators.
5. Ability to escalate issues.
6. Educated to Degree standard
7. Self motivated and enthusiastic.
8. Good communicator.
9. Ability to work under pressure.
10. Questions the status quo.
11. Team worker.
12. Excellent attention to detail.
13. Excellent planning and organisational skills.
15. Exposure in international operations.
16. Problem solver.
17. Audit experience
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Tags : Steris careers in Shoeburyness, Finance jobs in Shoeburyness ESS, Payroll jobs hiring, Accounting jobs in Shoeburyness, Accounts Payable careers, Shoeburyness jobs in Payroll sector, Jobs nearby in Shoeburyness , Steris hiring nearby me in Shoeburyness ESS, Embedded jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Shoeburyness engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Shoeburyness as Finance Manager.