Join Steris as Warehouse Associate, 1st Shift ($1500 Sign on Bonus!) in Rochester New York. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Manufacturing Operations careers in Rochester NY.
Position : Warehouse Associate, 1st Shift ($1500 Sign on Bonus!)
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Rochester, New York
Job Segment : Warehouse, ERP, Forklift, Inspector, SAP, Manufacturing, Technology, Quality
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Sr. Specialist, Distribution is a functional role that includes distribution order picking, stocking, packaging, and other material handling and inventory control tasks to ensure timely and accurate shipments are made to our customers using various indicators or signals. To assure team continuity across all warehouse operations, this position may also be required to learn, perform, and or be certified to assist within other areas of Warehouse Operations including material & inventory, traffic, or others as assigned.
$1500 Sign on Bonus!
• Timely picking of required material using forklift and / or other material handling equipment
• Verification of items picked for accuracy and condition
• Load and unload trucks as required
• Packaging, palletization, and labeling for shipment including dangerous goods, international, and carrier paperwork and or labels – Certifications provided when needed
• Perform physical and ERP goods movements
• Process stock transfers and material requests
• Replenish production areas and other areas as assigned
• Assist in troubleshooting issues as they arise
• Assist leadership in the development of improvement strategies and execution plans
• Follow all provided control procedures and policies to complete tasks
• Maintain and engage in promotion of a safe work environment
High School Diploma or GEDRequired Experience
• 2 years advanced education preferred
• 4 years related disciplines experience required
• Previous forklift experience (counterbalance, stock picker, reach truck) required
• General proficiencies in Microsoft Office and ERP required (SAP preferred)
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced, changing environment
• Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
• Ability to continually meet all ADA factors as detailed within this job description
Schedule and Benefits
$1500 Sign on Bonus!
Healthcare, Vision, Dental, 401K Match, PTO, Company Holidays
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Rochester
Job Tags : Steris careers in Rochester, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Rochester NY, Warehouse jobs hiring, ERP jobs in Rochester, Forklift careers, Rochester jobs in Warehouse sector, Jobs nearby in Rochester New York, Steris hiring nearby me in Rochester NY, Inspector jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Rochester engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Rochester as Warehouse Associate, 1st Shift ($1500 Sign on Bonus!).