Join Steris as Maintenance and Technical Service Engineer in Biassono . At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Service/Technical Services careers in Biassono MB.
Position : Maintenance and Technical Service Engineer
Job Category: Service/Technical Services
Work location : Biassono,
Job Segment : Facilities, Electronics Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Maintenance and Technical Service Engineer is an essential role primarily supporting the processing of products and services
Maintenance and technical support
1. To plan and execute maintenance and technical activities by coordinating both internal and external resources
2. To carry out daily and weekly performance checks to ensure services are delivered properly
3. To manage all the activities related to installation of new equipment/systems, from specification requirements preparation, to supplier relationshipmanagement till the installation itself
4. To manage external personnel and contractors ensuring they meet law requirements and internal guidelines
5. To review, trend and present plant failure modes, highlighting required investment areas
6. To make sure activities aimed at verifying quality of equipment/sites are carried out in due time in accordance with procedures
7. To collaborate both with Technical and Production department to introduce and develop solutions aimed at improving and making the productivity moreefficient
8. To be available at all times while covering on call service and remote assistance
9. To train facility operators on performing checks and basic maintenance interventions
10. To partecipate in the development and implementation of new departement procedures
11. To ensure planning & coordination of all planned/unplanned maintenance activities (to also include maintenance shutdowns) are completed in a timelymanner
12. To ensure Computer Based Maintenance system is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
13. To own , review and develop maintenance schedule
Duties – cont’d
1. To collaborate with the other departments to carry out investigations on equipment’s in order to define NCs root cause
2. To perform routine calibration, operational qualification (OQ) and safety checks of the process equipments even with the support of external suppliers
3. To verify that standardized work is performed based on internal procedures
4. To collaborate with the Maintenance and Technical Service Manager while preparing new department procedures
5. To join constantly PIT daily meetings giving personal contribution to troubleshooting
6. To participate and support continuous improvement activities as required
1. To make workplace safe and pointing out promptly all issues safety related
2. To fulfill and update regularly risk assessment
3. In terms of safety, making sure all internal regulations and procedures are implemented and valid
4. To ensure that risks, accidents or near misses, are promptly pointed out in fully accordance with requirements
5. To ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety and Environmental regulations
1. To manage properly spare parts availability in accordance with the 5S program, ensuring good stock levels at all times
2. Improve and maintain workshop and plantroom 5s standards, focusing on health and safety enhancements and visual Management
Vocational/Technical in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
Deep technical knowledge of the equipment covered by the service – 5 years
1. Electric / electronic and mechanical skills
2. Hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge
3. Italian and English language (speaking and writing)
4. Knowledge of 5s and lean initiatives
5. Ability to handle data
6. Pc use and Ms Office competence
7. Flexibility, autonomy, accountability
8. Plus: knowledge of the Siemens PLC software
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Tags : Steris careers in Biassono, Service/Technical Services jobs in Biassono MB, Facilities jobs hiring, Electronics Engineer jobs in Biassono, Maintenance Engineer careers, Biassono jobs in Facilities sector, Jobs nearby in Biassono , Steris hiring nearby me in Biassono MB, Electrical Engineering jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Biassono engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Biassono as Maintenance and Technical Service Engineer.