Join Steris as IT Support Specialist in Tullamore . At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Information Technology careers in Tullamore OY.
Position : IT Support Specialist
Job Category: Information Technology
Work location : Tullamore,
Job Segment : Cloud, Service Desk, Telecom, Telecommunications, Network, Technology, Customer Service
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Provide support to STERIS employees for end user incidents and provisioning. Duties include support for PC and server hardware, desktop software, telephony, network & remote connectivity. This is a hands-on technical support position covering 1st and 2nd line issues across EMEA. The individual must work in close coordination with the other service desk members and U.S. Information Technology team.
Using problem management, research, isolation, and resolutions steps to diagnose hardware, software and business application problems. Performs wireless device support. Monitors and responds to problems assigned in the European service desk operation environment recording conversations and troubleshooting in detail.
Assists with training customers on desktop applications, software, and hardware platforms. Escalates problems to appropriate I.T. resources when needed. Participates in on-call rotation of Service Desk after-hours support. Will also need to create, review, maintain and where necessary retire knowledge base articles.
Professionalism and cooperation when working with customers, team members and management is essential.
This person must exhibit a professional attitude, organized work practices, the ability to “find the answer”, work on initiative and provide full end to end service delivery function to our staff.
End User Support – 90%
1. Provide technical support in the following areas: networking, PCs, printers, telecommunications, security, server administration, systems administration
2. Diagnose hardware, software, and business application problems.
3. Uses appropriate problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution steps.
4. Intermediate level experience with network configuration and troubleshooting, to include routers, switches, firewalls, and client-side VPN.
5. Perform wireless device troubleshooting.
6. Manages and assign third-party support tickets on installation, maintenance and end user support for workstations, printers, phones, and other technology.
7. Provides support for office, remote office, and home-based users.
8. Provides support for USA and other global offices where required.
9. Ensure timely escalation and work with the Service Desk Manager to get more critical issues resolved in a timely manner
10. Assists with training customers on desktop applications, softwarehardware platforms.
11. Participates in on-call rotation of Service Desk after-hours support.
12. Must be able to travel to sites if and when necessary
Duties – cont’d
End User Administration – 10%
1. Experienced in creation and administration of computer accounts, business application accounts.
2. Works with suppliers to maintain device enrolment and aligning with STERIS mobile device security policy and standards
3. Creates and maintains standard operating procedures and knowledge base articles.
4. Experience with desktop and data migrations to other sites or hosted services would be very beneficial
5. Cloud phone system administration, configuration, and where required deployment
6. Allocation of devices using technologies such as Intune, Microsoft Autopilot, SCCM and MDT.
Vocational/TechnicalBachelor’s DegreeRequired Experience
1. Two-year degree in Information Technology or equivalent vocational field is preferred.
2. ITIL Service Foundation preferred
3. Any Microsoft Azure or AWS certification advantageous
4. Service-Now or Footprints Service Desk experience advantageous
5. Requirement to travel to different STERIS sites may be necessary
1. At least two years of “hands-on” experience in an IT technical support position
2. Experience working, triaging, escalating, and managing tickets in a global support operation
3. Ability to work on own initiative and ability to work with a team spread across the operation
4. Ability to work collaboratively in a team local, regional, and where required global
5. Microsoft 365 stack experience, Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Autopilot and Intune MDM
6. Basic core network stack understanding for LAN, WAN and site connectivity
7. Working knowledge of Active Directory, group security and OU group policy application
8. Awareness of cloud & on-premise telephone system administration, support and where required deployment
1. Soft skill proficiency
a. Excellent telephone etiquette with professional verbal and written communications
b. Ability to ask questions, determine the issues, troubleshoot and document
c. Self-starter who adapts readily to changes in workload, staffing, and scheduling
d. Able to receive formal/informal training and retain the information so that it may be applied later at an independent level.
e. Able to multi-task and seek out the appropriate resources independently to resolve issues.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Tags : Steris careers in Tullamore, Information Technology jobs in Tullamore OY, Cloud jobs hiring, Service Desk jobs in Tullamore, Telecom careers, Tullamore jobs in Cloud sector, Jobs nearby in Tullamore , Steris hiring nearby me in Tullamore OY, Telecommunications jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Tullamore engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Tullamore as IT Support Specialist.