Join Steris as Machine Operator, ($1500 Sign on Bonus!) in Lawrenceville Georgia. At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Manufacturing Operations careers in Lawrenceville GA.
Position : Machine Operator, ($1500 Sign on Bonus!)
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Lawrenceville, Georgia
Job Segment : Inspector, Machinist, Equipment Operator, Industrial, Quality, Manufacturing
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Machine Operator role, with moderate assistance and oversight from team leadership, has overall responsibility for setting up, adjusting, and operating a variety of production machinery to produce high quality finished products.
• Safety – Responsible for understanding and complying with all company and department related safety practices including wearing required PPE, following machine safety protocols, and safely lifting a maximum of 30 lbs. Must be willing to immediately notify site leadership of unsafe conditions.
• Quality – Must be able to understand and adhere to all documented procedures and quality practices. Responsible for self-monitoring the quality of your own work and notifying department leadership if quality practices cannot be met or maintained. Must adhere to defined Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
• Delivery – Ability to work flexible hours including overtime to ensure customer commitments are met.
• Cost – Responsible for meeting established labor and machine standards.
• Technical – Must be able to read as well as apply instructions and specifications from a variety of sources including: Work Instructions, Drawings, Machine Manuals, and Inspection Checklists while manufacturing product.
• Continuous Improvement – Responsible for maintaining 6S practices at their workstation. Contribute ideas for making work Safer, Easier, Better, and Faster.
High School Diploma or GEDRequired Experience
• Demonstrated skills working safely with mechanical equipment
• 1+ years of manufacturing experience; preferably in the flexographic or paper conversion industry
• 1+ years of lean experience a plus
• Must be able to physically lift, push, pull or carry products weighing up to 30 lbs.
• Must be physically able to work in a standing position with repetitive movement of hands for eight to twelve hours.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Tags : Steris careers in Lawrenceville, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Lawrenceville GA, Inspector jobs hiring, Machinist jobs in Lawrenceville, Equipment Operator careers, Lawrenceville jobs in Inspector sector, Jobs nearby in Lawrenceville Georgia, Steris hiring nearby me in Lawrenceville GA, Industrial jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Lawrenceville engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Lawrenceville as Machine Operator, ($1500 Sign on Bonus!).