Join Steris as Material Handler I in Coyol . At the Steris you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Steris Manufacturing Operations careers in Coyol A.
Position : Material Handler I
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Work location : Coyol,
Job Segment : Shipping and Receiving, System Administrator, Industrial, Warehouse, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Responsible for the safe movement of Customer product. Safely and accurately process routine and moderately complex Customer products according to established specifications and procedures within FDA, ISO and GMP guidelines using work instructions and operating system knowledge. May perform the duties of Material Handler II, Warehouse or Warehouse Assistant as needed. Depending on the modality in which this role operates (i.e. Gamma), this is a highly physical role – requiring strength and endurance.
Operational Excellence (100%)
1. Transfers product from unprocessed storage area to processing area, loads, and unloads processed product, conducts pre-shipping preparation and stages product in processed area. Reviews product / process documents and customer provided special instructions to ensure accurate processing.
2. Maximizes processing and minimizes downtime by monitoring equipment used for product movement and transfer; conducts and performs minor repairs, referring major malfunctions and / or unsafe conditions to management or Maintenance Department; maintains a clean orderly work area, performs Material Handling, production functions as needed.
3. May assist in maintaining product inventory by receiving, identifying, labeling if appropriate, and storing product within the Shipping and Receiving area in accordance with established procedure and any applicable Customer provided special instructions.
4. Contributes to accuracy of processing and product accountability by maintaining product documentation; implements appropriate corrective action as needed; places, retrieves and analyzes product monitoring devices per processing specifications.
5. Contributes to a team effort by performing in accordance with all STERIS policies, GMP, Lean principles and other directives; supports the directives and decisions of higher-level management and performs other duties as assigned.
Duties – cont’d
– A minimum of two (2) years of warehousing / manufacturing environment or experience (preferred)
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Tags : Steris careers in Coyol, Manufacturing Operations jobs in Coyol A, Shipping and Receiving jobs hiring, System Administrator jobs in Coyol, Industrial careers, Coyol jobs in Shipping and Receiving sector, Jobs nearby in Coyol , Steris hiring nearby me in Coyol A, Warehouse jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Coyol engineers, Apply WSP Global jobs in Coyol as Material Handler I.