Join leading interactive fitness platform globally Peloton as (Senior) Manufacturing Test Development Engineer in Taipei City . At the Peloton you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Peloton career in Taipei City.
Position : (Senior) Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Work location : Taipei City,
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The (Senior) Manufacturing Test Engineer (Development and Execution) will provide day-to-day, hands-on manufacturing test development, execution, and support in conjunction with internal engineering teams and CM/JDM,ODM, ensuring manufacturing test processes are robust, repeatable, and controlled. The (Senior) Manufacturing Test Engineer will gather technical/customer requirements, research, design, develop and recommend manufacturing test processes, build/lead project timelines, oversee NPI, and running product changes.
Manufacturing Test processes will include but are not limited to, IQC/OQC, IPQC, and final assembly (FATP).
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON:
• Collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams (SW/FW/EE/ME/HW/QC) to ensure robust manufacturing test strategies, providing expertise in manufacturing test development and execution
• Evaluate the product designs and build the manufacturing test processes, fixtures, and operating procedures
• Lead manufacturing test development for new and existing product designs, development of mechanical requirements, write test plans, and lead test coverage based on product requirements
• Develop automated test scripts for product functional tests using C/C++/Python
• Develop automated test utilities using LabVIEW
• Design, build and deploy manufacturing test platforms for manufacturing partners
• Analyze, troubleshoot and root cause manufacturing test yield issues and field escapes
• Experience in crafting and supporting high volume data collection from multiple systems in a manufacturing environment to identify, measure, and present critical metrics needed by the Peloton engineering teams
• Handles the manufacturing test FW/SW change order process (ECR/ECO)
• Develop manufacturing test equipment specifications; lead equipment build and validation
• Perform statistical process analysis (Gage R&R, SPC, CP/CPk, Minitab, etc.)
• Research and recommend new manufacturing test applications and processes
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
YOU BRING TO PELOTON:
• 5+ years of hands-on, product-specific manufacturing test development and execution required (NPI to MP)
• Extensive background in high-volume manufacturing test development for consumer products
• Subject matter expert with scripting languages, particularly C/C++/Python is a plus. Familiar with Android systems and windows programming
• Experience developing or integrating manufacturing test hardware fixturing and instrumentation
• Experience in LabVIEW is the must and motors, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and other control systems is preferred
• Solid ability to Interpret engineering drawings (Electrical, Mechanical, etc.)
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Problem-solving and corrective action skills: DOE, 8D, RedX, DAMIC, Kaizen events, etc.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Jira, Confluence, CAD/CAM user (SolidWorks preferred)
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members’ greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. and Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.
Peloton values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Taipei City engineers, Apply Peloton jobs in Taipei City as (Senior) Manufacturing Test Development Engineer.