HFJ is seeking an entry-level electrical/instrumentation engineer to join our clients Cedar Rapids Iowa office. Candidate will provide electrical and Instrumentation engineering services to support planning, design, construction, and commissioning of ongoing project facilities.
Position : Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer
Location : Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Career level : Entry Level
Category : Office Engineer
We have an opportunity for an Entry level Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer Cedar Rapids IA. You will be responsible as listed tasks below. You will be driven as you will be required to complete projects that meet or exceed Cedar Rapids customer expectations and delivery time-frames. This role reports to the manager.
- Responsibilities include executing electrical and instrumentation redline markups from engineers, sizing conduit and wire, laying out electrical and control system equipment, designing lighting systems, review contractor submittals, and interaction with Cedar Rapids engineers from other disciplines.
- Candidate will serve as an electrical engineer and designer at Cedar Rapids plants.
- Responsible for engineering design and modification activities related to electrical & electronic circuits, systems, and equipment as per Cedar Rapids customers expectation and delivery time-frames,
- You may involve the installation and operation & maintenance of electrical systems and equipment,
- PCB design (circuit, schematic, and architecture), layout, and prototyping for an IoT product.
- Familiarity with industrial power distribution system is desirable,
- Familiarity with industrial Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is desirable,
- Candidate must also have strong verbal and written communication skills, also should be local from Cedar Rapids Iowa,
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required,
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Job Tags : Entry level Engineering jobs Cedar Rapids IA, Electrical engineering jobs in Cedar Rapids, Instrumentation Engineer jobs in Cedar Rapids IA, engineering job openings Cedar Rapids, fresher jobs for electrical engineers, electrician engineer in Cedar Rapids,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Cedar Rapids engineers, Apply Entry level jobs in Cedar Rapids Iowa as Electrical engineer / Instrumentation engineer.