HFJ is seeking an entry-level electrical/instrumentation engineer to join our clients Raleigh North Carolina office. Candidate will provide electrical and Instrumentation engineering services to support planning, design, construction, and commissioning of ongoing project facilities.
Position : Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer
Location : Raleigh, North Carolina
Career level : Entry Level
Category : Office Engineer
We have an opportunity for an Entry level Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer to join our Raleigh NC team. You will be responsible as listed tasks below. You will be driven as you will be required to complete projects that meet or exceed Raleigh customer expectations and delivery time-frames. This role reports to the Engineering manager.
- Responsibilities include executing electrical and instrumentation redline markups from engineers, sizing conduit and wire, laying out electrical and control system equipment, designing lighting systems, review contractor submittals, and interaction with Raleigh engineers from other disciplines.
- Candidate will serve as an electrical engineer and designer at Raleigh plants.
- Responsible for engineering design and modification activities related to electrical & electronic circuits, systems, and equipment as per Raleigh customers expectation and delivery time-frames,
- You may involve the installation and operation & maintenance of electrical systems and equipment,
- PCB design (circuit, schematic, and architecture), layout, and prototyping for an IoT product.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit BIM software is highly desirable,
- Knowledge of SKM or ETAP power system software is desirable,
- Familiarity with industrial power distribution system is desirable,
- Familiarity with industrial Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is desirable,
- Candidate should have an interest in industrial power and control systems design, including low and medium voltage electrical power distribution, motor control, VFDs, lighting systems, equipment layout, PLC design, P&ID development, and related activities,
- Candidate should have familiarity with the NEC and related Codes,
- Candidate must also have strong verbal and written communication skills, also should be local from Raleigh North Carolina,
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required,
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Job Tags : Entry level Engineering jobs nearby in Raleigh NC, Electrical engineering jobs in Raleigh, Instrumentation Engineer jobs in Raleigh NC, engineering job openings in Raleigh, fresher jobs for electrical engineers, electrician engineer in Raleigh,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Raleigh engineers, Apply Entry level jobs in Raleigh North Carolina as Electrical engineer / Instrumentation engineer.