Join one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery Flowserve as Drafter in Arnage Cedex . At the Flowserve you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Flowserve career in Arnage Cedex.
Position : Drafter
Location : Arnage Cedex , France
Job Category: Engineering/R&D
As part of a replacement in our team at Arnage site, we are looking for a Designer M/F to integrate our Design Office and reporting directly to the Engineering Supervisor.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Your main tasks will be to:
• Design pump units that meet customer specifications and Flowserve standards, on the basis of existing pumps or in the context of new development requests, for nuclear and industrial applications.
• Creation of assembly and detail drawings (cross sectional drawings, general outline drawings, foundry drawings, mechanically-welded assembly drawings, machining drawings and piping drawings)
• Creation of bill of materials (purchasing specifications, item creations and BoM on Oracle)
• Provide technical assistance to other departments (quality, production, project management, machining, assembly, etc.)
• Work in collaboration with remote teams for the realization of 2D drawings
• Manage CAD tools (AutoCAD, Creo and SW) and PLM Windchill
• Perform the role of CAD / PLM referent for the site in accordance with the corporate specifications.
Your discipline and organizational skills as well as technical skills will allow you to carry out the missions of this position.
Preferred Experience / Skills: Required profile:
Graduated as a Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Bac + 2 / + 3 (DUT Industrial Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design License), you have at least 5 years of experience in industrial design in and in the metallurgy sector.
You must have a good knowledge of 2D drawings on Autocad and be familiar with CAD software (Solidworks preferably) as well as knowledge and practice of configuring CAD / PLM solutions.
For this position directly linked to the Group’s international organization, fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential.
FLOWSERVE specializes in the design, manufacture and sale of pumps, valves and industrial mechanical seals, and is part of an important international group.
Job Tags : Flowserve jobs nearby in Arnage Cedex, Flowserve career in Arnage Cedex, Engineering/R&D jobs hiring in Arnage Cedex , Full time jobs in Arnage Cedex , Engineering/R&D careers, Arnage Cedex jobs,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Arnage Cedex engineers, Apply Flowserve Engineering/R&D jobs in Arnage Cedex as Drafter.