Join one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery Flowserve as Sales Support Representative in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. At the Flowserve you will perform tasks as listed below, Apply Flowserve career in Bethlehem.
Position : Sales Support Representative
Location : Bethlehem Pennsylvania, United States
Job Category: Indirect Non-Manufacturing/SG&A
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The Sales Support Representative (SSR) is the primary point of contact for the customer and collaborates with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, and other departments to respond to customer inquiries. The position works with the Sales leadership team in driving key initiatives and helping the Flowserve to achieve its goals and maximize sales bookings and opportunity pipelines. The SSR will use data as a strategic asset to provide decision support, accurate planning of sales quota forecasting, and sales productivity reporting and efficiency analysis.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
– Customer focused with a results-driven mindset.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms.
– Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience.
– Experience in sales or customer service in an engineered manufacturing environment with proven success in administrating commercial and/or government contracts.
– Demonstrate success in influencing people through effective collaboration, problem-solving and relational engagement.
– Lead coordination efforts on applicable aftermarket quotes while ensuring close collaboration and communication with all applicable stakeholders.
– Review customer specifications and documents to apply current Flowserve technical and commercial requirements.
– Drive daily tactical customer proposals in addition to support strategic offerings, as well as identified sales win back opportunities.
– Partner with Site Hubs to drive quotation performance within region, and across the aligned product sites, while fully leveraging quoting tools for prioritization, quicker cycle times, shortened parts delivery times, and minimization of rework.
– Generate high quality, on time, value priced proposals to facilitate order fulfilment.
– Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate optimization.
– Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of pump applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end user customers.
– Identify and develop key actions in partnership with sales leadership team required to achieve forecast accuracy, addressing gaps in performance, preparation of QBR data analytics.
– Maintain current, accurate and organized records of sales training, organization charts as well as other critical pieces of information needed to manage the sales engagement.
– In collaboration with Sales leadership team ensure continuous improvement projects are executed and delivered to meet objectives.
– Receive in and compile weekly sales reports.
– Support 30 day/ quarterly sales forecast and monthly outlook processes.
– Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a team player with a global mindset and approach.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
– Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision.
– Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
– Industry experience related to pumps/rotating equipment.
– Experience with customer relationship management in the power generation and utility industries.
– Experience in Sales Force.
– Experience in pricing, contract review and ERP administration.
– BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Req ID : R-1244
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Job Tags : Flowserve jobs Bethlehem, Flowserve career in Bethlehem, Indirect Non-Manufacturing/SG&A jobs hiring Bethlehem Pennsylvania, Full time jobs nearby Bethlehem Pennsylvania, Indirect Non-Manufacturing/SG&A careers Bethlehem, Bethlehem jobs hiring,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Bethlehem engineers, Apply Flowserve Indirect Non-Manufacturing/SG&A jobs in Bethlehem as Sales Support Representative.