We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician, who is responsible for the upkeep and repairs of the climb experience. Apply Maintenance jobs Los Angeles CA, You will report directly to the Facilities Manager,
Post : Maintenance Technician
Location : Los Angeles, California
Department: Distribution Center – Maintenance & Mechanics
Starting Pay: $32.75 – $39.75/Hour + $4.00 shift differential
Work Schedule: Full-time
Job Details of Maintenance Los Angeles Worker
As an Industrial & Facilities Maintenance Technician Los Angeles, you will assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of automated material handling equipment and ensure high equipment availability rates.
You will use preventive and predictive maintenance processes, and rapidly troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and quickly restore equipment to service to support the successful operation of the Los Angeles warehouse.
Job Role and Responsibility of Maintenance technician job Los Angeles:
- Maintain and troubleshoot motors, photo eyes, relays, proximity sensors, solenoids, motor starters, tachometers, encoders, etc.
- Assist with basic electronics/ Programmable Logic Controls troubleshooting,
- Conduct maintenance and basic troubleshooting of all types of robots,
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships across all levels of the organization,
- Analyze system performance of equipment at Los Angeles facility,
- Maintain and troubleshoot all electrical and mechanical aspects of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) on site, including conveyor systems, sortation and robotics,
Qualifications of Maintenance technicians Los Angeles:
- Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field,
- Have done apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from Los Angeles,
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours,
- Familiar with wiring diagrams, symbols and electrical measuring,
- Knowledge of Electrical and electronic principles, basic metal fabrication and welding, Industrial Controls and Electronics, PLC program etc,
- Walking within and around the site with great frequency.
Career Tags: maintenance technician jobs Los Angeles, industrial maintenance jobs nearby Los Angeles, maintenance tech jobs in Los Angeles, industrial technician jobs, maintenance jobs near me Los Angeles, maintenance jobs hiring Los Angeles, maintenance supervisor jobs in Los Angeles,
Aim: Are you engineer or from relevant fields? Highfit Jobs is great fits for you to find latest engineering jobs update for Los Angeles engineers, Apply maintenance technician Los Angeles jobs.