Experience: 0-8 years
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical) M.E./M. Tech. (Mechanical Design)
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
- Enjoy working for increasing the current and new business.
- Should have active interest and creative mind in Multiphysics domain such as physics, optics, mechanical (structural, Thermal & Fluid domain) and electrical systems.
- To Conceptualize and develop mathematical modelling of system design.
- Generate new, creative, and practical product ideas, their working concepts, prototypes, experimentation, trials, analysis, FEA result interpretation, optimization and final product realization.
- Perform manual calculation of system design and analytical approach with good knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, strength of material, Thermal system and Fluid mechanics.
- Perform Dynamic and static systems design calculations involving mechanisms and structures.
- Design, optimization, material selection, reviews, evaluation and validation using analytical calculations.
- Willingness to approach design in alternate ways and support the design proposals (feasibility study) with calculation and information on practical development.
- Develop CAD models, engineering drawings and perform drawing release activities involving ECRs, ECNs, etc.
- New Product Development (NPD) and PLM activities.
- Mechanical design of systems and sub systems using first principle.
- Mathematical modelling of systems.
- Optimization techniques
- CAD modelling and drawing generation (Solid works preferred)
- Should have aptitude for engineering and generation of engineered drawings of parts and assemblies including generation of BoM (Bill of Material)
- Ability to visualize and preprocess system dynamics and possible failure cases.
- Should understand electro-mechanical systems like motors, encoders, sensors, etc.
- Shock, Vibration, and isolation system design
- GD&T, Fits and Tolerance stacking
- Hands on experience with MS Tools, especially MS excel.
- Hand on working aptitude for realizing the product (Integration, Testing and Validation) after manufacturing will be preferred.
- Ability to do rational and logical discussions/ debates for improving product value. Additional preferred skills:
- FEA analysis involving Structural, Thermal, Modal, Buckling, Transient analysis.
- Working knowledge of embedded systems and Control systems will be preferred.
- CFD flow simulation of compressible fluids and Thermal management of systems.
- Design experience for electro-mechanical, opto-mechanical systems and mounts.
- Knowledge of materials mechanics (composites, metals, non-metals) will be preferred.
- Fixture design for Sub assembly integration and testing.
KEY SHARED ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Customers: Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels with different clients and vendors. Business Team: Work Closely with business team to understand the needs and deliver by maintaining harmonious relationship.
DESIRED BEHAVIOURAL VALUES:
- Commitment to common purpose and goals
- Seating respect on the table
- Displaying Integrity and Ethic
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Being passionate about making a difference