Company overview: Bharti Realty has developed and is currently managing over 5 million sq. ft. of Grade-A commercial real estate space across prominent cities in India. Some of the award-winning developments like Bharti Crescent, New Delhi; Airtel Centre, Gurgaon and Worldmark, New Delhi are already advancing the industry standard. Following this impressive track record, Bharti Realty is currently developing 12+ million sq. ft. of residential and commercial real estate space in the Delhi NCR region. Bharti Realty is looking for talented people to join our team! As a professional in Bharti Realty, you will be supporting in the creation and development of landmark buildings for the world to see. With commitment to technological excellence and “incessant innovation”, you will be working on for an organization which develops projects aimed to deliver the best customer experience possible.
Position: Manager – MEP (Electrical)
Job Location: Worldmark Aerocity – Delhi, India
Company: Bharti Realty
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualification: BE / B.Tech Electrical Engineer
Experience: 8-12 years in construction industry, especially in modern IT, commercial, multi-storey projects having detailed practical knowledge of central AC/ District cooling, installation of sub-stations, HT supply, back-up power supply, alternate sources of energy and IBMS, Fire Fighting & plumbing systems..
Planning and Budgeting –
- Providing technical support with special reference to preparation of Tender Documents, work schedules costing, project and financial feedback reports for Electrical and HVAC installations.
- Conducting weekly reviews of the progress of works with the support of projects M & E Engineers.
- Preparing of detailed project reports with respect to services in consultation with consultants.
- Providing specialist electrical, HVAC and related inputs during concept design stage.
- Reviewing the monthly, weekly, daily project schedules prepared by the Project Incharge.
- Validating BOQ for electrical, HVAC and related works as prepared by the architect.
- Analyzing electrical, HVAC and related tender bids and prepare rate analysis documents.
Execution and Supervision –
- Engineering and ensure quality of material and workmanship.
- Ensuring execution as per the approve shop drawings as well as specifications through PIC and MEP site engineer.
- Ensuring coordination for timely execution of works with the support of project M & E engineers.
- Assisting project in charge in – Developing electrical, HVAC and related contractors, Pre-qualification of electrical, HVAC and related contractors
- Preparing detailed project plan for the electrical, HVAC and related activities including time, resources required and costs.
- Maintaining critical design documentation and ensures updated based on agreed changes, if any.
- Analysing electrical, HVAC and related extra work requests and estimate cost implications.
- Monitoring electrical, HVAC and related contractor performance on an on-going basis (requires coordination with Head Quality and Safety).
- Maintaining time, effort, labour and cost details for electrical, HVAC and related activities at appropriate levels of detail in the estimation database.
- Maintaining electrical, HVAC and related contractor labour rates for cost estimation.
Value Engineering –
- Coordinating with consultants to arrive at cost effective solution with maximum durability of the system.
- Reviewing & Control the Deviations/ Overruns for assigned Project sites.
How to apply : Eligible and infested candidate can visit here to submit application