Suzlon Energy Limited recently shared latest recruitment for Process Specialist- Taxation for B.Com/ M.Com degree holder, check below latest details and qualification details for trainee engineer post
Job Title : Process Specialist- Taxation
Work Location : Pune, MH, India
Qualifications : B.Com/ M.Com
Job Description :
- Prepare returns & related documents related to direct and indirect taxation.
- Verify tax related liabilities with user departments.
- Working on advanced tax preparations.
- Calculating the amount of tax collected at source and it’s payment.
- Keeping the track of taxations documents.
- Completing work contract formalities.
- Calculate state wise GST liabilities.
- Ensuring accounting as per statutes and company policies.
- Ensuring proper documentation.
How to apply : Eligible and Interested Candidate can submit resume here
Overview: The Suzlon Group is one of the leading renewable energy solutions provider in the world with a footprint across 18 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and Americas. Headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India; the Group is comprised of Suzlon Energy Limited (NSE & BSE: SUZLON) and its subsidiaries. A vertically integrated organization, with over twenty five years of operational track record, the group has a cumulative global installation of over 18.8 GW of wind energy capacity, over 5,350 employees with diverse nationalities and world-class manufacturing facilities. Suzlon is the only Indian wind energy company with a large in-house Research and Development (R&D) set-up in Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India. Over 12.8 GW of the Group’s installation is in India, which makes up for 34% of the country’s wind installations, making Suzlon the largest player in this sector. The Group is the custodian of over 12.8 GW of wind assets under service in India making it the 3rd largest Operations and Maintenance Company (over 8,900 turbines) in the Indian power sector. The Group has 1.0 GW of wind assets under service outside India.